Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The Makeup Show California 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money and given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion. Also, quoted from the press release.

Sorry I have not blogged in awhile. At first, I just needed a break. Then family came over and it became harder to come back. I will try my best to blog three times a week.

With that said, I was fortunate to attend The Makeup Show California Long Beach on October 1st.
I was excited because the last time The Makeup Show was in Southern California was 2018. You can check out The Makeup Show LA 2018 blog post. "The Makeup Show California had over 50 brands, more than 55 educational sessions on our 6 beauty stages and attendees coming from far and near to be part of the show's inspirational community." I got this quote from the press release about the recap.
Here's a picture of some of the brands on the floor.

"The Makeup Show Long Beach had over 50 premier brands in the industry come together to share their latest products with our buyers and attendees. All offering and launching new innovative products while educating artists about them. Our incredible sponsors Danessa Myricks Beauty, Alcone Company, Omnia, and Smashbox Cosmetics, & LimeLife by Alcone made our incredible show possible." Taken from the press release.

The crowd was around the famous Danessa Myricks Beauty booth.
I attended several seminars but here's one of Eugenia Weston For Senna Cosmetics "Framing The Face - Brows and Complexion."
Here's Melanie Mills for Melanie Mills Hollywood "Flawless glow for Face & Body."
I was fortunate to receive a swag bag.
Here are the products I bought that day.


Other The Makeup Show years:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money and given to me. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion. Also, quoted from the press release.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...