Friday, July 1, 2022

June Favorites and Finished Products 2022

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Nature Nut, I Dew Care, evian, WLDKAT, OUAI, and Cinema Secrets. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites
NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray: I received this product. It's refreshing especially during this dry summer heat. I apply it right after cleansing my face, and right before applying my skincare products. It helps apply it a lot more easily, as well as, use less products. It moisturizes my face while I am applying the products. Not only that, you can use it throughout the day.

Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion: I bought this product. In all honesty, I have not been good applying this product. I just have not been good period with skincare. Anyways after using Asian lotion, it has changed me. I can see why people use this as a first step in skincare. It really helps the skin before applying the rest of the skincare products. Now I just need to be better.

Nature Nut Hair Mask: I received this product. I have been a hair mask freak after bleaching my hair. You can feel a difference between a hair mask and a conditioner. Hair mask works so much better on dried hair. You can feel an instant pick me up. It softens and makes it easy to brush through.

Essie Strong Start Base Coat: I bought this product. I love that it's a 2-in-1 product. It protects the top of your nails, as well as, strengthen it. I have extremely weak nails. It breaks easily. Once I was introduced to nail strengthener, I couldn't go back. Not only that, I use a base coat to protect my nails from turning yellow and dry. Better yet this product is in one bottle!

I Dew Care Plush Party Buttery Vitamin C Lip Mask: I received this product. It has a slight scent and it's easy to use. Not only that, it hydrates the lips throughout the day and the packaging is oh so cute. This product will last you a long time. I have been using it for a long time and I hardly made a dent.


Finished Products
evian Facial Spray: I received this product. I'm a huge fan of facial spray. I haven't had an issue with any so far. They work all the same in my opinion. They are refreshing on the skin, it gives you moisture to hydrate your skin, and you can use it all day long.

Would repurchase: Yes.

WLDKAT Mushroom + Moss Moisturizing Gel Cream: I received this product as a gift with purchase. I am glad I received this product. For a gel cream, I was pretty impressed. It's light-weight and extremely hydrating. It hydrated me throughout the day and I did not have to reapply. I recommend for all skin types.

Would repurchase: Yes.

OUAI Shampoo: I received this product and glad I did. It was easy to use and a little went a long ways with this product. It lasted me a long time. Not only that, my hair felt clean. There are times my hair doesn't feel clean that I cleanse it twice with shampoo. I didn't have to worry with this product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner: I received this product. In all honesty, I found it while I was cleaning my room. I never used this particular bottle. It dried out but I have used this product in the past. From what I remembered, it had a strong smell but it worked well. It really did clean the brushes in-between thorough cleanse.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except NYX, Nature Nut, I Dew Care, evian, WLDKAT, OUAI, and Cinema Secrets. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...