Friday, July 2, 2021

June Favorites and Finished Products 2021

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Ilia, The Body Shop, and Belif. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

June Favorites
derma e Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 Active Stick: I received this product and I do not know why it took me so long to try it. It's so easy to use, feels clean, and doesn't leave a white cast. I just spread the stick all over the face and ears. Yes, I apply sunscreen on my ears. I noticed I get freckles and moles easily on my ears. I want to protect so it doesn't get worst. After spreading, I just pat the skin until the sunscreen gets absorbed. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on the hands and face. It's that easy, and it doesn't smell and leave a white case.

Ilia Blue Light Filter Mist: I received this product. It's not my favorite when it comes to the packaging. I feel like the pump isn't that great. Instead of spraying in a circle, it feels like vertical. For this reason, I spray more often than I should. Other than the pump itself, it's a great mist. It's light-weight, not greasy, not sticky, hydrating, comfortable, and so on. Best of all, it protects the skin from blue light.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and glad I did. I love the body butter from The Body Shop. It's something I have used for years and I mean years. They're hydrating, natural ingredients, and I love the fruity scents. They also last a long time on me on both the scent and moisturization.

OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener in Original: I bought this product. It's the only nail strengthener that I have used. Since I started using it, my nails have never chipped and this is coming from someone with weak nails. My nails would chip every two weeks or so. Thankfully having this product in my life has helped me to paint my nails in weekly basis.

BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush: I bought this product and glad I did. I always thought I cleaned my hair well with my hands but I was wrong. I see and feel the difference before and after using this shampoo brush. Scalp feels cleaner, smoother, and I hardly see any dandruffs. Not only that but the hair seems more healthier.


Finished Products
Belif Hungarian Water Essence: I received this product. I think it's a great serum for young adults. Someone from late 20's on should use a stronger essence. That's just my opinion. It's light-weight and hydrating. If you want something more than hydration, this isn't the product. If you only want hydration, it's the perfect product.

Would repurchase: No.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit: I received this product and glad I did. Even though I just finished this scent, I have another one that I am using at the moment.  It smells heavenly and it's hydrating. Not only that, it's made out of natural ingredients.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Ilia, The Body Shop, and Belif. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...