Monday, July 26, 2021

Manicure Monday: CND in Studio White

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am not too sure when I purchased this polish from CND. I would like to think 2019 but it could be earlier.
This is CND in Studio White. Since I did a thorough review of CND in Serene Green, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the color. It is brighter on the nails than from the bottle.
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to OPI, the width is slightly wider but the length is the same. I would say the width is on the wide side.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in OriginalMadam Glam Gelementary Gel-Like Base Coat, two coats of CND in Studio White, and topped all the nails with Orly In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the brush is wide enough to do three strokes and move onto the next nail. Not only that, the curve tip helps paint around the cuticles and sides. I really like the brushes from CND. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's simple and clean looking. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of glass. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and in-between medium to thick. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs. It's a good consistency. I do see it slightly on the thicker side but you can soften it with a softener. You can take your time with painting and it will not get clumpy with usage. With that said, it's easy to use. It goes on smoothly, and there are no streaking and bubbles. Fourth, it's a gorgeous creamy white. It's a great spring and summer color. It also will look great on the toes. Pigmentation-wise it's average. I applied two coats but you can see the streakiness. I should have done three. Lastly, there are no shrinkage whatsoever. I did see chipping on the tips on the fifth day. I am glad I got this polish. The color is gorgeous and long-lasting!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other CND products reviewed/swatch:

Treatments

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...