Friday, February 5, 2016

January Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except MustaeV, derma e, Benefit, e.l.f., Reviva Labs, The Body Shop, and Formula X. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter JORD $25 E-gift Card. It's good until end of March, 2016.


January Favorites

MustaeV 10 Lip Pro Palette: I received this product and it was the only lip product I touched in January. It's easy to travel with, as well as, everything is in one palette. I can wear one color or mix them to my preference. Not only that, it's opaque and doesn't dry out my lips. It also comes with a sturdy brush that's handy for the palette.

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this product with my derma e firming DMAE Eye Lift. The consistency is on the medium. It's not too thick but it's not too thin. It's a good consistency especially for normal to dry skin individuals like myself. It helped with hydrating my dry, winter skin. At the same time, it got rid of my dry patches.

Benefit the Pore-fessional: I received this sample but I cannot remember where and when. Anyways, I always thought it was only for oily skin individuals. Since I have dry skin, I avoided this product and don't ask me why. I decided to use this product on my nose before applying makeup. It has made a big difference. I'm not using the best primer at the moment but I want to finish it before I move onto another. The Pore-fessional leaves a nice, smooth cast on my pores and makes the application of the foundation flawless. It doesn't sink into the pores.

e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast: I received this product to post on Instagram. Not only is the color gorgeous and my typical color that I reach for, it's comparable to whipped/gel eyeshadows. The only difference is it applies like a typical eyeshadow but feels like whipped/gel shadows. It's opaque, long lasting, and doesn't crease.

dermae e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product to review. The consistency is on the thick side, but it's extremely hydrating and sinks into the skin easily. Not only that, I saw less noticeable fine lines and dehydrated skin around my eyes.


January Finished Products
Reviva Labs DMAE Firming Fluid: I received this product to review. I'm a huge fan of Reviva Labs. I think it's an underrated brand in the blogosphere. Anyways, this product is to help firm the neck and any sagging skin. Since I don't have that much sagging skin, I didn't see much of a difference. This product would be great for older age individuals or people who want to prevent for the future.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream: When I saw this at TJ Max, I knew I had to purchase it. I didn't even have a second thought! The first time I ever used this product, I had such great experience. It hydrated my skin and my skin absorbed this product like there's no tomorrow. Since it's medium consistency, it's great for all skin types even dry skin like myself. Not only it hydrated my skin and got rid of dry patches, I noticed an improvement on fine lines. I even had good experience second time around.

Would repurchase: Yes.

The Body Shop Shea Shower Cream: I received this product as a gift. It's a decent body wash but not my type of product. I like body washes that foam and latter the skin. I feel that it cleans the body more so that lotion-type. It's all mental I tell you! The smell is okay as well. I just prefer fruity scents.

Would repurchase: No.

The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector: I received this product as a gift. It's extremely hydrating which is great for dry skin like myself. Not only that, this comes in handy. You can carry this anywhere like your purse, car, and so on. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the scent but it's doable.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Formula X For Sephora Base Coat: I received this product as a gift. I am sadden to see it go. It's a great, sticky base coat. With the sticky texture, the polishes adhere to it and last longer. Since the consistency is on the thick side, the polishes disappear quickly. It's a possibility I just use a thick layer than I'm supposed to.

Would repurchase: Yes!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except MustaeV, derma e, Benefit, e.l.f., Reviva Labs, The Body Shop, and Formula X. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...