Tuesday, February 23, 2016

VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter JORD E-gift Card. It's good until end of March, 2016.

Please don't forget to enter Stilazzi Eyeshadows and Blush Refills Giveaway. It ends March 8, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


I am fortunate to work with VII Beauty. They were kind enough to send me eye masks.

Product Review: VIIcode O2M Oxygen Eye Mask

Where to purchase: online at viicode.com
Price: $58 for 6 packets x 6 g jelly (2 masks each)

Made in USA

Description from the package: We want your eye skin to be the best it can be from the inside out. VIIcode oxygen eye mask provide everything your eye skin needs to be healthy - all the essential vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, botanicals, peptides and essential fatty acids. Say goodbye to tired eyes, dark circles, and fine lines - now you can always look refreshed, bright-eyed and lively, soothing eye by VIIcode oxygen eye mask. These pics of cool gel conform to the shape around the eye, infiltrating the entire area in soothing botanical extracts, as well as targeting specific issues.
Ingredients:
Aqua,Glycerin,Cellulose,Carbomer,Mentha Arvensis,Butylene Glycol,Cellulose Gum,Tetrasodium EDTA,Triethanol Amine,Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil,Allantoin,Tartaric Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Vitamin E,Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate,Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract,Lavandula Angustifolia, Aloe Barbadensis,Algin,CO-Q10,Sodium PCA,PEG-40,Betula Alba Extract,Glycyrrhetinic Acid,Sorbitol,γ-PGA,Citric Acid,Butylparaben,Isobutylparaben,Propylparaben,Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride
Thoughts: When I read the description of the product, I was stoked. Lately, I've noticed crow's feet. For that reason, I need products like this to improve fine lines and prevent deep lines.
Here's a closer look at the package. There's six in the box.
Here's a closer look at the eye pad. Each pad comes with a back that you take off. It reveals a thick gel-like texture that you adhere to the skin.
Here's how the eye mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while wearing the product. I just sniffed the product just in case, and I noticed nothing. Secondly, the gel-like consistency is something I have not seen in normal gel masks. They're usually thin and feels like sheet masks. This gel-like consistency is thicker and looks like jelly. With that said, it makes sense why you're suppose to wear it up to 8 hours. I recommend using this after cleansing your face at night and sleeping with it on. Then you can take this off first thing in the morning. I find it interesting that you don't wear it for 20-30 minutes, but it works it's magic overnight. Third, it uses Ecological Oxygen Plant Extraction which are extracted from natural herbal formula. If you are like me and that doesn't make sense. Basically, it's taken from rare plant Vadaniya - directly from the Alps or from resurrection fern. It helps the recovery "to help activate oxygen intake capacity of skin." Fourth, it's extremely comfortable. I was expecting some tightness or heaviness. It's neither and doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. It also has a cooling sensation not in the sense of tingling. It's more like nice, cool breeze. I love the feel because I'm not a big fan of tinging. It hurts more than it cools. With that said and after you wear it overnight, it does tug on the skin when you take the eye mask off. You need to be careful. I recommend peeling it off gently. The reason why it tugs is because the gel consistency was absorbed onto the skin. I was expecting it to come off overnight and be somewhere on my bed, but it doesn't. Make sure you don't apply anything after you cleanse your face. If you do, most likely it'll come off because it has a smooth consistency it's laying on top off. Lastly, it's recommended to wear twice or three times a week and three boxes a course of treatment. Unfortunately, I only got one box and I am basing on that. After the first usage, I noticed the puffiness was gone. I was blown away especially since I had it most of my life! When it comes to dark circles, I cannot say since I don't have any to start with. With each usage, the fine and deep lines improved.

Pros:
* No scent.
* Thick, gel-like consistency.
* Works it's magic overnight.
* Uses Ecological Oxygen Plant Extraction; extracted from natural plants.
* Activate oxygen intake of the skin.
* Comfortable.
* Cooling sensation
* Does not come off overnight.
* Skin absorbs the product overnight.
* Puffiness disappeared.
* Deep and fine lines improves.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Tugs on the skin when you remove it.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...