Tuesday, February 2, 2016

MustaeV 10 Lip Pro Palette

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with MustaeV. I highly recommend this company especially since Korea brands are huge right now. This is a must have Korean brand!

I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the lip palette on the left.
Product Review: MustaeV 10 Lip Pro Palette

Where to purchase: online at mustaevusa.com
Price: $45 for 0.05 oz x 10/ 1.5 g x 10 without the brush and $50 with the brush

Made in Korea

Description from the website:
* 10 various shades perfect for using individually or mixing together to customize your own shade.
* Sheer, glossy texture, conditions the lips and lasts long after applied to the lips.
* Lips with rich and beautiful color.
* The MustaeV Lip/Cream Pro Palette is perfect for customizing your own lip shades. The slim and compact palette makes for easy transportation, storage and touch ups throughout the day.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When I first saw this on Instagram, I was blown away. It's so colorful and just plain gorgeous. So when I received this product, I dropped dead from happiness!
Here's how the palette looks open. It comes with a mirror.
Here's a closer look at the 10 lip colors.
Here's a closer look at one of the lip colors. This is the second one from the left on the top row. The website describes it as red.
My lip palette came with a brush. Here's how the brush looks.
Here's a closer look at the brush.
Here's a swatch of the top row from left to right; pink, red, deep red, deep red brown, and bright orange.
Here's a swatch of the bottom row from left to right; orange, neutral brown, coral, chocolate brown, and white.

Now for how it looks on me...
Pink (top row, first from the left):
It's a gorgeous, cool tone pink.
Here's an overall look on me.

Red (top row, second from the left):
I thought the color was more a coral pink but nevertheless, it's gorgeous.
Here's an overall look and I have e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast on the lid.

Deep red (top row, third from the left):
From the palette, it doesn't look red but it applies red on the lips.
Here's an overall look on me.

Deep red brown (top row, fourth from the left):
A gorgeous wine color.
Here's an overall look. I think this is perfect for winter season.

Bright orange (top row, last from the left):
It's more orange on me than in the palette.
Here's an overall look.

Orange (bottom row, first from the left):
It's a more neutral, peachy color.
Here's an overall look. I have Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow and Light Luminous Eye Palette on the eyes, as well as, for the next four looks. I also have MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara on the lashes for this and the next following four. If you compare the top five looks with the bottom five, you will notice the lashes. That's why I really love MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara!

Neutral brown (bottom row, second from the left):
It's a neutral, beige color.
Here's an overall look.

Coral (bottom row, third from the left):
Gorgeous, everyday color or at least on me.
Here's an overall look.

Chocolate brown (bottom row, fourth from the left):
The color describes the color well!
Here's an overall look.

White (bottom row, last from the left):
It turns pale pink on me.
Here's an overall look on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever. I just sniffed the product to make sure. Secondly, the consistency is creamy thick. You can warm up the palette with the heat from your finger to make it creamier. Even if you don't want to warm up with your finger, it's still goes on creamy. You just have to apply a little bit more with a brush. It's pretty easy and it glides on. There's no tugging on the lips. Third and with that said, the brush is extremely well-made. It's soft and sturdy. This is a type of brush you can use for life. Also not only that, the packaging is amazing! It's small enough to put in your pocket or bag. You don't need to carry anything else with this palette since it comes with everything, mirror and brush. Fourth, it's extremely versatile. The color runs from pink to red and so on. You can use the color by itself or even mix the colors to make your own. I also love that it comes with white. I have never seen a white lip color. By itself, I look ghostly but I'll definitely mix the colors together. Lastly, I was impressed how pigmented the colors are. It's also not drying. I didn't see any white residue in the middle of the lips throughout the day. It lasted until I ate/drank.

Pros:
* Travel-friendly.
* Sturdy packaging.
* Comes with a mirror.
* Small enough to put in your pocket or purse.
* Comes with a well-made, sturdy brush.
* No scent whatsoever.
* Creamy thick consistency.
* Texture is creamy.
* No sparkles.
* It'll get creamier from the heat of your finger.
* Easy to apply.
* Glides on.
* No tugging on the lips.
* Colors are versatile; can use alone or mix them together.
* Pigmented.
* Not drying.
* Lasted until I ate/drank.

Cons:
* Texture is creamy; there's no glossy shine or extremely matte color.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:
Glazing Lip Gloss
Single Eye Shadow

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...