Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Leaders 7 Wonders Mediteranean Olive Brightening Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

During The Makeup Show California 2022, I purchase some masks from Leaders.
Here are the products I bought that day. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (top right), Leaders 7 Wonders Australian Kakadu Plum Anti-Oxidant Mask (top right), and Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Revitalizing Mask (top right). For this post, I will review another mask on the right.
Here are the products I purchased or received from Leaders. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (top middle), Leaders 7 Wonders Australian Kakadu Plum Anti-Oxidant Mask (top left), and Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Revitalizing Mask (top left). For this post, I will review another mask in the top left.
Here are the masks from the line 7 Wonders. It was BOGO free. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (fourth from the left), Leaders 7 Wonders Australian Kakadu Plum Anti-Oxidant Mask (first from the left), and Leaders 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Revitalizing Mask (second from the left). For this post, I will review the third from the left.
This is Leaders 7 Wonders Mediteranean Olive Brightening Mask. Since I did a thorough review of Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask, I will base this on that.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Ledum Palustre Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Alcohol, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide 3, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Arachidonate.
Ingredients I got from the website.
Here's a closer look at the mask. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
You remove one side of the protective film from the mask. Then apply that side on the face and then remove the other protective film. I tried showing that in the picture. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. I cannot distinguish the smell but I know it's on the fruity side. I just sniffed the product, and it smells like lychee more so than olive. I'm not too sure why. I, personally, like the smell. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It has a lot of design. It's a little too much for me but it works for some reason. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. It's wide enough for my wide face. The length, on the other hand, could be a little bit better. It goes to my chin. It doesn't cover the forehead completely. The sides of the forehead is barely covered and I have a small forehead to begin with. The cut around the eyes and mouth is good. The dimension of the nose is good as well. It's wide enough for my fat nose and a little bit longer than my tip. The thickness of the mask is on the medium. It does not rip while unfolding or in this case, removing both films on each side of the mask. Third, there's a decent amount of essence left over. I use it on my neck and chest. The only difference is I had to dig into the packaging instead of waiting for it to come out. Since the packaging is wide enough, it was easy to put my hand inside. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I would mask for 30 mins. On the website, it says to mask for 20-25 mins but I am used to 30. It's an easier number to remember. Once I remove the mask, my skin looks so hydrated and smooth. Since my skin is hydrated, it diminish the fine and thick lines. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning. Of course, it isn't like how my skin looked once I removed the mask. It's decent enough. I just need to keep masking twice a week and be better with my skin care routine. I am glad I got this product. It's the last one I have from the 7 Wonders line. Out of all of the ones I tried, I cannot pinpoint which one I love best. They all did well on my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Leaders products reviewed/swatch:
7 Wonders Mask
Daily Wonders Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...