Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Leaders 7 Wonders Australian Kakadu Plum Anti-Oxidant Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

During The Makeup Show California 2022, I purchase some masks from Leaders.
Here are the products I bought that day. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (top right). For this post, I will review another mask on the right.
Here are the products I purchased or received from Leaders. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (top middle). For this post, I will review another mask in the top left.
Here are the masks from the line 7 Wonders. It was BOGO free. I already reviewed Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask (fourth from the left). For this post, I will review the one on the left.
This is Leaders 7 Wonders Australian Kakadu Plum Anti-Oxidant Mask. Since I did a thorough review of Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask, I will base this on that.

Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethanolamine, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ceramide NP, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate
Ingredients I got from the website.
Here's a closer look at the mask. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
You remove one side of the protective film from the mask. Then apply that side on the face and then remove the other protective film. I tried showing that in the picture. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light that I cannot distinguish the smell. I just sniffed the product and it has a fruity scent. I did not smell that while using the mask. It smells good in the package. The scent only lasts for a few minutes while wearing. Secondly, the packaging is nice. The design is colorful and it stands out. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. It's wide enough to fit my wide face. The length to my chin is good. The forehead seems slight short. It does not cover the corners of the forehead. It is bare. The cut around the eyes and mouth is good. It fits my face shape. The dimension of the nose is alright as well. It's cut wide enough and the length is longer than my nose. It falls over the nostrils but at least it covers the tip of the nose. I rather cover than be bare. The thickness of the mask is medium. It comes with two films which makes it easy to unfold without ripping. The films makes it easy to apply on the face as well. Third, there's an enough essence leftover. I used it on my neck and chest. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I mask for 30 minutes. The direction says to mask for 20-25 minutes but I am just used to 30. It's hydrating and my skin feels so calm afterwards. I have been having slight dryness to a point it's uncomfortable. With hydration, the skin improves. The fine and thick lines lesson. Lastly, my skin looked good the next morning. It still looked plump and alert. In all honestly, it looked better than most masks I have been using recently. I am glad I got this product. It's one of the best masks I have tried in a long while!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Leaders products reviewed/swatch:
7 Wonders Mask
Daily Wonders Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...