Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Several months ago, ULTA had a special on Leaders and Karuna sheet masks.
They had a buy one get one free special. I decided to purchase two of each brand. For this post, I will review the Leaders sheet mask. Unfortunately, the selection was slim and this was the only type I could purchase.

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at ulta.com
Price: $6 for 30 mL/ 1.01 fl oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package:
7 Wonders
From 7 of the most exotic regions of the world, Leaders brings to you 7 formulations with unique ingredients to effectively restore and revitalize your skin.

This facial-in-a-sheet is made of pure Coconut Bio Cellulose and drenched in a full bottle of botanical extract-packed serum. Formulated with antioxidant-rich cranberries, this sheet mask works to visibly improve lines and wrinkles. Can be used on sensitive skin types. Dermatologist tested.

7 Wonders sheet masks are created with next-generation Coconut Bio Cellulose and utilizes Contour & Fit Technology to provide superior adherence and delivery of active ingredients.
Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Ledum Palustre Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide 3, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Arachidonate.
Thoughts: I actually first heard about this brand on YouTube. She highly recommended it and said it's one of the best she has tried. Of course, that intrigued me!
Here's how the sheet mask looks when taken out of the package.
You remove one side of the protective film from the mask. Then apply that side on the face and then remove the other protective film. I tried showing that in the picture.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while wearing the mask. It's only for couple of minutes and then you get use to it. It smells like plants but more on the muskier side. it reminds me of the forest for some reason. Secondly, I have never tried a sheet mask with two protective films. I actually found it useful since the thickness of the mask is thin. Since it's folded and knowing how thin the sheet is, I would have ripped it if it didn't have a protective film. With that said, I did have an issue trying to pull the protective films. It's extremely well stuck to the sheet mask. Also, I feel the mask is more a gel than made out of cloth. I have nothing against either or but from my experience, I have better results from gel than sheet. Third, the dimensions of the mask is great for my wide face. It fit all around, and the sides are bigger than my face. The length from top to bottom fit perfectly on my hairline and chin. I also like that the nose area was bigger than my wide nose. I hate when the sheet mask reach part of my tip. I need to hydrate the whole area not part of it. Fourth, I did notice there was a decent amount of serum on the sheet mask. After 30 minutes, I noticed it absorbed onto my skin and it took some effort to pull it off. It wasn't bad that it tugged on the skin. It also tells me my skin was loving this product. I also found this interesting. Initially, the mask is white kind of cloudy. When it was time to remove the mask, it became clear and looked like it was part of the skin. With that said, there's a lot of serum in the package enough for several days. Lastly, I noticed right away my skin looked brighten and youthful. It also hydrated my skin and left a nice, smooth texture. It stayed that way the next morning.

Pros:
* Slight scent that you get use to quickly.
* Comes with two protective films.
* Thin, gel-like mask.
* Dimension of the mask is wide and fit perfectly on my hairline/chin.
* Dimension of the nose is big and wide.
* Skin absorbed the serum from the mask.
* Mask changes color from white to clear.
* A lot of leftover serum in the package.
* Hydrates.
* Leaves a nice, smooth texture.
* Skin looks brighten and youthful.

Cons:
* Some effort in pulling the mask off the face.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...