Friday, May 12, 2023

Vivid Belleza Nude Actitud Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mocha Mami

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive a product from Vivid Belleza. If you are like me and have never heard of this brand, here's a story about her.

"Vivid Belleza was started by me - Vetzabe Rivera, a mom, stepmother, wife, realtor, influencer, makeup lover and proud ass Puerto Rican! I have so many beautiful ladies that ask me every day what are my tips and tricks to doing simple makeup. I feel like there aren't many brands out there that give you simple product for every day use. I wanted to start the brand to help the mom that just wants to look put together to run errands, the teenager who is in a rush to get to class, that woman that just got asked out on a date, ayyyy! Just anybody who is playing in makeup and just doesn't want it to feel so overwhelming. We all know I am a proud Latina, so it was also important to me to just be myself and add a little bit of me into everything. Belleza means beauty in spanish and is something I call my daughter every single day. Vivid Belleza will soon be full of your go-to, easy to use beauty products with some spice, or as we like to call.. Sazon added to it. To have every single product you need in one place, to create the perfect brow sounded like a dream. I've put so much into this brand and can't wait to keep going and keep helping beautiful, strong women or men around the world fell confident in how they wear makeup! I want people around the world to know it's ok to treat  yourself, and it's okay to not know every single thing about makeup.

Wear that deep red lipstick or nude lip mamiiii, rock that filled brow. Do it how you want to. Be vivid, be confident. You deserve this!"
Product Review: Vivid Belleza Nude Actitud Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mocha Mami

Where to purchase: online at vividbelleza.com
Price: $20 for 5.0 g/0.18 oz

Made in PRC

Description from the website: The Nude Actitud Matte Liquid Lipstick Collection is all the nude colors you need and then some to make a statement when you walk into any room.

Let your labios do the talking bellezas!
Ingredients:
Isododecane, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheral (Vitamin E), Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides ((Ci77491, Ci77492, Ci77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Red 27 Lake (Ci45410), Red 6 Ba Lake (Ci15850), Yellow 5 (Ci19140)
Thoughts: I'm a huge fan of liquid lipsticks. Given the opportunity to try this product, I did not decline.
Here's a closer look at the color.
Here's a closer look at the applicator.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.
Here's how the liquid lipstick looks on me.
Here's an overall look with Makeup By Mario Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette on the eyes.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight scent. It's so light that I cannot distinguish the smell. It's just muted. Secondly, I like the design. The butterfly is so cute. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of plastic. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse, bag, and even your pocket. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is creamy and on the medium. It's not too thick that it's hard to work with. It's also not too thin that it runs while using. It's a good consistency and you can take your time with painting. With that said, it's easy to us. I use the round tip to outline my lips and the flat surface to fill in the remaining. Then I let it dry. It dries quickly depending on how lightly you apply the lip product. It's light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. I do recommend exfoliating your lips before using this product. It will define all your imperfections and in my case dry lips. Once the lipstick dries, it is set and will not transfer. Fourth, in my eyes I see reddish brown. It's a gorgeous fall and winter color. Would I say the color is unique? No, but it's a gorgeous color in itself. Pigmentation-wise it's up there. One coat was good enough for my skin tone. Lastly, it lasted until I ate. I have a tendency to wipe my mouth while eating. For this reason, lip products do not last long on me. It's not drying. I did not see any white residue in the center of the lips. I am glad I got this product. I can see myself wearing it often and I love long-lasting lipsticks!

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Cute design.
* Well-made and sturdy.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Creamy and on the medium.
* Easy to use.
* Dries quickly.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Transfer-proof.
* Great fall and winter color.
* Pigmented.
* Lasted until I ate.
* Not drying.
* Vegan.
* Paraben-free.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Will define imperfections.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...