Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

During The Makeup Show California 2022, I purchase some masks from Leaders.
Here are the products I bought that day. For this post, I will review the mask on the right.
Here are the products I purchased or received from Leaders. For this post, I will review the mask in the top middle.
Here are the masks from the line 7 Wonders. It was BOGO free. For this post, I will review the one on the far right.
This is Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. Since I did a thorough review of Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask, I will base this on that.

Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fragrance, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ledum Palustre Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide 3, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Arachidonate.
Ingredients I got from the website.
Here's a closer look at the mask. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
You remove one side of the protective film from the mask. Then apply that side on the face and then remove the other protective film. I tried showing that in the picture. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.
Here's how the sheet mask looks on me. This picture was taken from Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It smells very floral. I did not smell melon whatsoever. I just sniffed the product and it smells how it's applied. It only lasts for a few minutes. Secondly, the packaging is too colorful for my taste. Maybe that's why it stands out? With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of foil-like packaging. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the mask is alright. It was wide enough for my wide face. The length past my chin but I prefer that over than being bare. The mask did not cover the corners of my forehead. The cut around the eyes and mouth was good. The cut around the nose was good as well. It covered a lot more than other masks I have tried. I am starting to think all masks are cut horizontally on the tip of the nose. The thickness of the mask is on the thin side. It makes sense why there are two films on each side. It's to help unfold easily. Without it, it would be a hot mess. Third, there's a decent amount of essence leftover in the package. I used it on my neck and chest. I like to hydrate as much as possible. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing, I mask for 30 minutes. The package said to mask for 20-25 minutes. I am used to masking for 30. It's an easy number to remember. Once I take the mask off, my face looks hydrated. With hydration, you notice less fine and thick lines. Lastly, the next morning my skin still looks decent. Of course, not as good as after taking the mask off. I am glad I got this product. I like gel masks better than sheet masks. They just tend to work better on my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Leaders products reviewed/swatch:
7 Wonders Mask
Daily Wonders Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...