Wednesday, March 8, 2023

February Favorites and Finished Products 2023

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except mirai Clinical, Laneige, Wet Brush, and NYX. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

February Favorites
Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid: I bought this product and glad I did. It was my introduction to this brand and I know I will continue purchasing. This product is a miracle! If you have any dry spots, it will work it's magic overnight and the next morning the dryness disappears. The only thing is I hope they bring more scents. I hate the smell but the product itself is so worth it!

mirai Clinical 3-in-1 Multi-Tasking Face Serum: I received this product and if you want glass skin, this product is it. After I apply the serum and whatever I lay on top of the serum, the dewiness will still peak through. My face looks healthy and young from the dewiness. Now I know why people want glass skin. It makes you look younger.

Orly In A Snap Quick-Dry Topcoat: I bought this product and it's good. I wouldn't say the best but it's up there. It applies slightly thick but it's quick-drying, and that's the most important for me when it comes to top coats. I am the most inpatient person when it comes to drying my nails. Since it dries quickly, I can do other stuff without the fear of denting the nail polish.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry: I received this product and glad I did. It's another miracle product. I apply before sleeping and the next mourning my lips look hydrated. The dry, chapped skin disappears. I get amazed by certain products and this is one of them. Not only that, it smells good. If you are sensitive to scent, it is on the light side.

Wet Brush Paddle in Black: I receive this product and glad I did. After trying brushes that doesn't tangle the hair, I could never go back to normal brushes. It's easy to comb through damaged hair especially since I bleach twice a year. Not only that, I don't get split ends since I started using these type of brushes.


Finished Products
NYX Bare With Me Multitasking Spray: I received this product and glad I did. When I initially used it, I didn't think much of it. I end up loving it more as I used it. I decided to spray in-between my makeup application and it made a huge difference on my makeup. It took away the dryness and made the foundation look more dewy than it was. It also made the foundation look my skin than a layer on the skin. I will definitely try with other mists to see if they make a difference as well.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Purely Northwest Foot & Body Wash in Tea Tree Oil: I bought this product from Amazon after reading great reviews. It does smell like tea tree and I am not too keen on the smell. If the product does miracle work as it says, then I would deal with the smell. It did nothing for me. I did not see any changes. I would read reviews after reviews saying it does this or that. I got it to get rid of bumps I have been getting on my legs and feet. Nothing change whatsoever. It just felt like a normal body wash.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Ultimate Hydration Body Cream in Watermelon Lemonade: I bought this product and it's a good body cream. It's hydrating and great for the office. I used it as a hand lotion. I would apply right after washing my hands. If you are looking for a miracle lotion, this isn't it but it improves with usage. With that said, I didn't love the scent. It was alright. If I can get scents I love, why get something I am not keen on.

Would repurchase: No.

Herbal Essences Shampoo in Rose Hips: I bought this deluxe sample and glad I did. It's a good, cleaning shampoo. It lathers easily and it smells good. These are the only things I look for in a shampoo.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Remover: I bought this product and it has been the only nail polish remover I have used in the past several years. I have no idea if this product is good or bad. All I know is that it removes the nail polishes. Then again all the ones I have used in the past removed the polishes. I saw no differences. If there is other brands, please recommend to me. I would like to try it.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except mirai Clinical, Laneige, Wet Brush, and NYX. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...