Wednesday, January 8, 2020

December Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Laneige, derma e, Tarte, and pai. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

December Favorites

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I received this product and it has been a miracle worker during this dry, winter weather. I would apply right before bed and the next morning all the dry, cracked lips are gone. My lips feel soft, smooth, and hydrated. Not only that, it smells good.

derma e Hydrating Night Creme: I received this product. I'm a huge fan of derma e when it comes to moisturizers. They have one of the best moisturizers my skin loves. It easily absorbs, feels soft, hydrating, and I can see my wrinkles diminish with usage. I don't know what more I can ask for.

Becca Ultimate Lipstick Love in Orchid: I bought this product and ended up loving more than I thought. The color is pretty. It's on the natural side but it's different. I don't see this color that often and it brings out the glow on the face. Not only that, it's not drying and it lasts a decent amount of time.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty: I received this product and it has been my go to blush It's natural but gives you a glow from within. Not only that, it lasts all day and looks good with any makeup.

bareMinerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer: I bought this product and have to say it blew me away. It conceals all my acne, freckles, and dark spots. It could be a little better in covering my under eye dark circles but it's better than most concealers I have used. Not only that, it lasts all day.


Finished Products
derma e Hydrating Mist: I received this product and loved using every bit of it. It's refreshing and hydrating. My skin loved this product. Not only that, the packaging is so cute. I love that they engraved the bottle for me. That is so precious!

Would repurchase: Yes.

pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream: I received this product and I'm sadden to have finished the product. It's a good moisturizer. I wished they gave me more than a deluxe sample but for what they gave me, I enjoyed it. It's hydrating and extremely comfortable on the skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Thick Eyeliner in 01 White: I bought this product a long time ago, and I don't remember the brand. I remember purchasing this with another thick eyeliner in black. To be honest when I purchased this product, I was going to use it as a base. Unfortunately, it would crease on my eyelids. After several usage I put it to the side. Then it hit me I could use it as an inner corner and inner bottom color. The sparkly white added a spark to the eye makeup.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Laneige, derma e, Tarte, and pai. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...