Monday, April 8, 2019

March Favorites and Finished Products 2019

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Maple Holistics, derma e, Lisse, and Olay. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

March Favorites

Nature Republic California Aloe Daily Sun Block SPF 50+: I bought this product. I try and I mean I try to wear sunscreen everyday. I'm going to be honest and say I don't wear sunscreen as much as I should. I'm always running late for work and this is the last skin care product. For this reason, I tend to miss this particular step. It's not a good habit. Please don't be like me and skip sunscreen. I am giving you an advice from a light-medium skin tone and with age, the sun is harsh on the skin. A lot of the freckles are turning into sun spots and it's not a pretty sight. With that said, this is a good sunscreen. I like my Asian sunscreens because how gentle it is on the skin. It doesn't layer on the skin and leave a white case. It sinks into the skin and you know it's working internally and outside. Not only that, it doesn't smell bad at all.

Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Luminous Liquid Foundation: I bought this product. I really like this product a lot. It's easy to use. To be honest the best method for me is using my fingers. It spreads easily and smoothly. Once it's spread, I pat with a sponge. The sponge I'm using at the moment absorbs so much water and I think for this reason, it water downs the foundation. I need to test this product with other sponges or even brushes. Once everything is set, the skin looks smooth and flawless. The next time I purchase this product the only thing I will change is the color selection. It made me look paler than I am or at least to my eyes.

Maple Holistics Opulence Luxury Eye Cream: I received this product. I would use it for awhile until I need to review another product. Once I'm done with that eye cream, I would come back to this product. No matter how many times I come back to this product, it doesn't feel like it ever disappears. It's a huge bottle and will last a long, long time. With that said every time I come back to this product, I remember how much I like it. It's easy to use, it's gentle on the eyes, thick, and you can feel hydration around the eyes and anywhere you apply it.

MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick in Mull It Over: I bought this product. I love how it looks on the lips. It looks natural and the color glows from within. Not only do I like how it looks, it's so comfortable. It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything on the lips. I think if you mix couple of these particular lipsticks, it'll have the best gradient look ever. I like this lipstick but there is one thing I dislike. It's the smell. It smells bad but not to the point, I'll pass.

Anastasia Sultry Eyeshadow Palette: I bought this product. I knew I would like the colors from the palette. It's my type of colors and something I can see myself wear in daily basis. What I didn't know is how much I would love the metallic ones. They's so shiny, pigmented, and gorgeous. They also blend well with the matte. The metallic are out there but not out there. It is something you can wear in daily basis, as well as, stand out during the night out.


Finished Products
derma e Advanced Peptides & Collagen Eye Cream: I received this product. I enjoyed the eye cream while using it. It's a good eye cream. It's easy to use, soft on the skin, easily absorbs, and best of all hydrating. I noticed an improvement with fine and some thick lines.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Lisse Real Hydrogen Yuza Snow Ice Cream: I received this product. I've been mixed from the beginning to the end. It's a good gel-like cream. It's easy to use, refreshing, absorbs quickly, and hydrating. It's just feels weird when blending into the skin. It feels like you are using an Asian brand peel where you can feel dead skin, but it's not. It's from the cream. Other than that, this is a very light-weight cream and works wonder on dry skin individuals like myself.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash: I received this product and I'm not too sure why I never took pictures to review. It's an alright body wash. When it comes to body washes, I tend to look for something I enjoy smelling. I feel like there are so many good body washes that you cannot go wrong with any. For this reason, I want something that smells good and last some time after the shower. In the beginning I smelled a slight nutty fragrance but after couple showers, I don't notice the smell anymore. Plus, the smell isn't my type of scent I tend to go for.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Maple Holistics, derma e, Lisse, and Olay. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...