Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Makeup Show LA 2012 Part 2

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This is continuation of Part 1 of The Makeup Show in LA. So Saturday and Sunday was the convention. I only attended Saturday, March 17. Everywhere you looked, you saw makeup. It's definitely a playground for beauty bloggers like myself! :)

The first booth I checked out was Inglot. I've been curious about their products for the longest time! Since they're no where close to me, I was happy to see them. :) After buying the things I wanted at Inglot, I felt more at ease just walking around and enjoying the environment.
The Glimmer Body Art had a decent line waiting to get their own body art. I took a picture of one of the artists from the booth. She had four-leaf clover to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on her hand and a lip on her chest.
I got my own body art inside my arm. It's a simple design, but I like butterflies. :) It's been 4 days and the body art is lasting a decent amount of time. I'm pretty impressed!
At this booth, Marinello School of Beauty, I stayed a good amount of time. While I was getting my nails done, I saw them do their work of art on some models. Here's one of the models and the artists.
Here's the other models after their makeover.
Now to my nails that I got done there. They used Minx, the same concept as Sally Hansen Salon Effects. The only difference is that Marinello School of Beauty uses light to soften and smooth onto your nails.
The artist at the European Body Art was doing his work on the model.
Here's two models for the South Seas. They were showing their bronzed tan.
Here's the same model for the cocktail party for Mehron. This time they painted her body.
Dinair is a popular airbrush company, and it's best on brides because they will look flawless.
I had to take this picture of the artist while at work at the Ruby Make Up Academy. Unfortunately, I was not able to see the end result but I bet it came out nice!
Here's the other models for the academy.
The last booth before I headed home was Make Up For Ever.
He's a random guy just shopping around, but I had to take his picture. He did an amazing job!!!
Here's what I got at the convention. It's not all Make Up For Ever. :P It's mostly Inglot and I threw everything in the Make Up For Ever bag they gave us. I will review them in the future posts! :)

Thank you The Makeup Show!!! :)


Now for the Physicians Formula Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway Winner...
It is...
#17...
Congratulations to TiFF TuMS!!! :)

You have 48 hours to contact me with your name and address. E-mail me at aly_4realz (at) hotmail (dot) com. If you don't contact me within 48 hours, I will draw a new winner.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

5 comments:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Super cute nails! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the goodies you got. ;D

(Just to clean the body out. ;) So low carb diet, huh? I love bread and rice so that would be a toughie for me too. T_T)

Unknown said...

This convention looks like it was a lot of fun! I've never been to any beauty conventions or trade shows before. I'd like to go to one eventually though :)

P.S. I'm holding a giveaway for a Le Edge Exfoliating Tool, hope you'll check it out here!

Shop N' Chomp said...

It's not bad. I'm on day 4 and can't believe I made it this far...lol.

Hang in there! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

A week and a day is a long time! You should be proud of yourself!! :D I agree about weekends. They are the hardest. :\

FashionCherry said...

hey, you have a lovely blog. this makeup show looked so amazing! wish I could have attended....

http://fashioncherry.co/the-many-lives-of-nicki-minajs-hair/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...