Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Favorites and Finished Products 2015

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Body Merry, Besame Cosmetics, Parian Spirit, and Vitabath. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

January Favorites

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer: This has been my morning moisturizer. It has helped my extremely seasonal, dry skin. The reason why I like this moisturizer so much is how thick the consistency is. It's great for dry skin individuals like myself. Plus, I don't have to reapply throughout the day. I like the idea that I moisturize in the morning and not have to worry until nighttime.

Maybelline Master Conceal in Light/Medium: Since I bought this product, I use it for everything from covering my under eye circle to my pimples. It has come in handy especially being so hormonal lately. I apply this in the morning, nothing else, and then go to work. I don't have to worry about my huge, red zits on my t-zones.

Pony X Memebox Eyeshadow Palette: I'm a huge fan of Pony from YouTube. She's great with makeup and just plain gorgeous. When she came out with a palette, I knew I had to get it. The quality is great and extremely pigmented. Plus, it's on the neutral which is perfect for everyday wear. I also like that half of it is matte and the other half is shimmer.

Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powder: I was lucky enough to attend their launch event and receive this product. To be honest, I wasn't too sure what to expect. Now that I've been using it for some time, I'm in love with this product. It's transparent and great to apply on top of the concealer (Maybelline Master Conceal in Light/Medium). It sets the concealer all day and does not crease. It's been my go to product.

Lorac PRO Matte Lip Color in Violet: I've really been into purple colors this season. When I tried this product at ULTA, I debated. I liked the color but thought I wouldn't wear it that often. I'm so glad I changed my mind and purchased the color. Not only that, it's pigmented and applies smoothly. It's just a great overall lip product.


January Finished Products
Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream: Since I received this product, it's the only eye cream I've been using. Not only am I attracted to the packaging, it's moisturizing and my eye feels hydrated and alive.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner Travel Spray: I actually got this travel spray from The Makeup Show LA. When I received it, I thought I wouldn't use the spray. I honestly thought the spray was only for traveling and since I don't travel much, there was no point. After using the container, I noticed I soak my brushes more than I'm supposed to. For that reason, I decided to try the travel spray. I found it much easier for me. I spray my brush, wipe it on the paper towel, dry it overnight, and then it's ready for the next time I use my brush. It made it easier for me since I don't wash my brushes in weekly basis, I needed something that clean the brushes between usage without thoroughly washing my brushes. This came in handy!

Would repurchase: Yes!!!

Vitabath Body Wash in Dreamy Pink Frosting: The body wash in itself is great. The smell, on the other hand, is too strong for me personally. It's way too sweet for my taste.

Would repurchase: Not in this scent.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Body Merry, Besame Cosmetics, Parian Spirit, and Vitabath. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...