Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Besame Cosmetics Brightening Face Powders Launch Event

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This past weekend, December 13, 2014, I attended Besame Cosmetics Launch Event with collaboration with Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective.

This is the first thing you see when you enter the store. It's red, vintage-like, and it feels like home. The people are friendly and you will have a great experience.
The launch event was to introduce their new line, Brightening Face Powers in Vanilla and French Vanilla. They will hit Sephora stores and online at sephora.com in January of 2015.

"Brightening powders have existed and used by women for many years, but what they were missing was both the subtle scent of vanilla, and natural ingredient formulation. The Besame Cosmetics vanilla and French vanilla are cruelty-free beauty products hand-made in Los Angeles that help women achieve a polish look while still delicately incorporating the intricate scent of vanilla. Both brightening powers instantly brighten dark circles around the eyes and can be worn over foundation to set or without any other product at all."

I took this from the press kit. They said it better than I ever could!
Not only did they showcase the Brightening Face Powders, they had hands-on makeup artist applying the product on you.
They also had another room where people can socialize while eating the delicious food! I got to talk with the other half of the Besame Cosmetics. I love how they support the smaller businesses around them. That's where they got the food from, as well as, the desserts.
If you don't know about Quenelle, it's a naturally home-made ice cream shop here in Burbank. I've tried many of their flavors and I was thrilled to see them here. The ice cream I'm holding is Bourbon Vanilla. Oh mi gosh it was to die for!!!
We all went home with a goody bag. I got the Vanilla Brightening Face Powder and 1960 perfume.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

7 comments:

Elena Dal Maso said...

They look like great products!
Now I'm waiting for your review :)))

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Bijin Blair said...

Besame has really cute packaging! Is that a pentagonal box? And a metal tin for the powder?

Wow, 1960 perfume? Looking forward to your review!

Sakuranko said...

Oh very great event sweetie
I love it your pics
Thanks for share with us
xx

www.sakuranko.com

monika berdnik said...

The store looks so pretty,
it looks like a wonderful event with great products :)

Ahleessa said...

I agree the store is pretty. It's very mesmerizing and reminds you of such classic ladies like Marilyn Monroe.

Ahleessa said...

No problem!

Ahleessa said...

Awww~ They are and I'm excited to play with them as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...