Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I am fortunate to work with Body Merry from Amazon. I already reviewed Age Defense Eye Cream, Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream, and Hyaluronic Dew and Pro-A Serums. For this post, I will review their moisturizer.

Product Review: Body Merry Retinol Surge Moisturizer

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $21.99 for 3.4 fl oz/ 100 mL

Made in USA

Description from the press kit: Retinol has time and again proven itself to be potent youth reviving ingredient. Body Merry's Retinol Surge Moisturizer combines the power of 2.5% Retinol with a bunch of soothing natural antioxidants that work together to visibly reduce the signs of aging. Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and nourishes your skin. This unique formulation not only helps to provide a flawless tone and texture, but also leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother, plumper and younger.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the full size.
Thoughts: I've had great experiences with Body Merry. For that reason, I was excited to try this product.
It comes with a pump.
Here's a swatch of the moisturizer on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a slight scent but it's not noticeable. I only noticed while sniffing with my nose. From what I can tell, it seems like it's on the floral side but it's hard to tell. The scent is extremely light. Secondly, the consistency is in-between medium to thick. This will be great for normal to dry skin individuals. For oily skin individuals, it might be slightly thick but it doesn't hurt to try. It goes on easily and it has no greasy/oily feel to it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. With this dry fall/winter weather, my skin is absorbing this product. Lastly, I haven't been using this product that long. From what I have noticed, my skin is loving this product. My skin feels hydrated and a little youthful.

Pros:
* Sanitary safe; comes in a pump.
* Light floral scent.
* Medium to thick consistency.
* Not greasy/oily.
* Hydrating.
* 2.5 % retinol.
* Antioxidants.
* Plant derived Hyaluronic Acid.
* Not tested on animals.

Cons:
* Only can be purchased on Amazon.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Berry Merry products I reviewed/swatched:

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Caroline Hudak said...

I'm highly interested in this product. Because it has the acid in it, did it moisturize well? I'm always so afraid to use things with acid. Also, I love your blog! Keep up the good work.


xoxo, Caroline
www.painted-roses.com

Ahleessa said...

Sorry, I took so long to respond back. This moisturizer is extremely moisturizing even for my dry skin. Thank you! I will check out your blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...