Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MDSUN Super-Brightening Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with MDSUN and review some of their products.

I took this from my Instagram. I received two masks and a serum. For this post, I will review their mask. Before I review their mask, let me tell you a little about the brand. Here's their philosophy...

"COLLABORATION BETWEEN MEDICINE AND BEAUTY

MDSUN is a state-of-the-art Cosmeceutical brand name that utilizes innovative bio-chemical engineering to delivery the very best in dermatologic products to patients and customers. All products on the MDSUN line are derived from the most advanced labs pioneering revolutionary Liposome technology with UltrapackTM ingredient for producing the products. Unifying the two worlds of medicine and cosmetics, Dr. Sun's mission is to provide our patients and customers only the most state-of-the-art treatment using ingredients of the highest quality. MDSUN's combination of the Pharmaceutical and Cosmeceutical fields provides "The Power of medical science without the prescription". With health and beauty in mind, our goal is to give your skin long-lasting radiance and youth.

Customers and patients only stay loyal to a brand that lives up to their expectations and its claims. At MDSUN, we pride ourselves on providing not only advanced treatment options, but including vitamins, essential nutrients, and antioxidant agents in our products to supplement every patient and customer's nutritional needs. MDSUN is patient and customer focused and as such we strive to make sure all our products are of the highest-grade and 100% grounded in medical research. With over 15 years of experience in the field of dermatology, we know the exact demands of the market, where to find the highest quality ingredients through "Liposome" technology, and how to provide our patients and customers with the most effective treatments options."

I took this from the website. They said it better than I ever could!
Product Review: MDSUN Super-Brightening Mask

Where to purchase: online at mdsunskincare.net
Price: $178 for 5 pcs/box

Made in USA

Description from the packaging: This unique Powerful mask treatment helps reduce the signs of hyper-pigmentation and skin lightening. Its a continuous process in order to obtain effective optimal results.
Thoughts: When I first heard about this brand through email, as well as, looking through their website; I was extremely excited to try their products! Who wouldn't want to try products that was created from a plastic surgeon who specializes in biochemistry.
The first thing I tend to do with any products is look at the packaging. It's very simple and straight forward. I also noticed the expiration date on the packaging. I think it's more crucial than on the box.
Here's how the mask looks on me, as well as, the consistency.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever. If there was, I didn't notice. Secondly, I was kind of shocked with the consistency of the mask. I guess you can say I was expecting paper mask but it was more a jelly-like consistency. I wasn't too sure what to expect with the jelly-like consistency. You do have to be careful when you handle the mask. It will rip if you handle it hard. Even though it would rip, it's easy to fix and apply onto the face. If you look at the picture above, there was a rip on the forehead area. It actually wasn't from me. It came that way when I opened the mask. At first, I was going to rip it. Then I decided to use it. I'm glad I made the decision to use it. That little piece has so much moisture and a lot of benefit. Third, the dimension of the mask was perfect for my wide face. If it fits me, it should fit everyone. Fourth, the mask has a lot of moisture and did not dry out within the 30 minutes of wearing this mask. It felt really good on and after the mask. After I took off the mask, I let the serum sink into the skin before moving onto the rest of the skin care routine. Lastly, this mask is great for all skin types. For my dry skin, I noticed hydration and other benefits like softness. I also noticed less fine lines which is part of dehydration, as well as, pores. Other than that, I probably have to try this mask more than a week to notice big changes.

Pros:
* Founded by plastic surgeon doctor who specializes on biochemistry.
* Celebrity use product.
* No scent.
* Jelly-like consistency.
* Easy to apply and use.
* Dimension of the mask is great for all shapes.
* Great for all skin types.
* Hydrating.
* Leaves skin feeling soft.
* Decreases fine lines and pores.

Cons:
* Can only be purchased online.
* Can be expensive.

Would repurchase: Yes, but it can be costly.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...