Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Mediheal 2 Step Wrinkle Smart Tox Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I believe I saw Mediheal masks at TJ Maxx/Marshalls in 2017.

Here's my purchase. I already reviewed Mediheal P.D.F. A.C Dressing Ampoule Mask (right). For this post, I will review the mask third from the left.
Product Review: Mediheal 2 Step Wrinkle Smart Tox Mask

Where to purchase: online at amazon.comMediheal amazon
Price: 3 mL ampoule/ 5 mL x 10 pcs

Made in Korea

Description from the website: MediHeal Wrinkle Minus Smart Mask is a special smart tox mask which aids in solving skin problems such as drooping, wrinkles, and low elasticity with a tox care system contains wrinkle improving functional ingredients such as retinol, acetyl hexapeptide-8, human oligo peptide-1, seagrape extract and revolutionary ingredients such as adenosine, firm and lift your skin, control wrinkles, reveal your natural youthful skin.
Ingredients:
This is for ampoule.
This is for the mask.
Thoughts: I bought these masks because I heard great things about this brand. It also didn't hurt that I got suggestion from another customer who were purchasing a lot more masks than I was.
Here's a closer look at the individual packaging. The box comes with ten single masks.
Here's a closer look at step 1.
Here's a closer look at the ampoule on my palm. I apologize for the bad picture.
Here's a closer look at step 2.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask.
Here's how the mask looks on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent when it comes to the ampoule. The sheet mask, on the other hand, has a slight scent while using. It's so slight that it's hard to distinguish the smell. I just sniffed both products and the sheet mask is the only one that has a smell. Again, it's on the slight side and hard to distinguish. I cannot even say if it's even sweet, floral, and so on. Secondly, I like the packaging for both the box and the individual sheet mask. They look the same except the box is less shinier than the individual sheet mask. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. The individual sheet mask is made out of foil-like paper. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. The dimension of the sheet mask is good. I like the width. It fits perfectly with my wide face. The length is a little bit off. It's slightly shorter on the forehead especially at the corners. The length of the chin is slightly longer. I wish it was added to the forehead than the chin area, and this is coming from someone who has a small forehead. The dimension of the nose is a little bit off too. The width is good but the length of the nose area is cut horizontal. I don't know why they cut it horizontally when we have tips. I find that strange but what do I know. Other than that, the cut around the eyes and mouth is perfect. It fits me perfectly. I also like the thickness of the mask. I would say it's medium. Since it's not thin, I don't have to worry about unfolding carefully. I can unfold and it will not rip. Third, the consistency of both the ampoule and the essence from the sheet mask is medium. They both feel gel-like serum. I love that both do not drip while using. It's good consistency and it stays put. With that said, it's easy to use. I grab all the ampoule from step 1 onto my hands, and spread it all over the face and neck. I press around the areas that have deeper wrinkles like the forehead, crows feet, and smile lines. Then I apply the sheet mask onto the face. It's out of habit but I mask for 30 minutes. Once 30 minutes are over, I press the leftover essence onto the face and neck. It's that easy and not messy at all. For this reason, I love sheet masks over masks that you have to clean off. Right after masking my skin glowed, it looked brighter, younger, and have less noticeable wrinkles. I also love how hydrated my skin looked. Lastly, my skin still looked good the next morning. It doesn't look exactly after masking but it's pretty decent. My skin still glowed, and noticed less fine and thick lines. Unfortunately with masking, you have to do once or twice a week to see dramatic results. For short results, this is good. It will also be great to apply on clients before doing their makeup. I'm glad I got to try this product. I really like it and I can see why so many people are fans of Mediheal!

Pros:
* No scent when it comes to ampoule.
* Slight scent while using the sheet mask.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Dimension is good; good width and the length around the chin area.
* Width of the nose is good.
* Cut around the eyes and mouth is perfect.
* Medium thickness; can unfold without ripping.
* Medium consistency for both ampoule and essence.
* Do not drip while using.
* Easy to use.
* Some leftover essence from the sheet mask.
* Not messy.
* Skin glows.
* Skin looks brighter.
* Skin looks younger.
* Less noticeable wrinkles.
* Hydrating.
* Skin still looks good the next day.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Slightly shorter on the corners of the forehead.
* Tip of the nose is cut horizontally.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Mediheal products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...