Wednesday, August 1, 2018

July Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Mario Badescu, Make Up For Ever, The Body Shop, and Beauty So Clean. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Crest Whitestrips Giveaway. It ends August 7, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


July Favorites

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: I'm on my second bottle of this facial spray. This particular spray was given to me. The first one I actually bought. I became a huge fan of facial spray couple of years ago I think or it could be several years. They're refreshing, hydrating, and I tend to apply products less after the spray. After washing my face, I spray my face. Then I quickly apply serum immediately and I need less amount. It spreads easily and absorbs into the skin quickly.

Nature Republic California Aloe Daily Sun Block SPF 50+: I bought this product. Now that it's hot and even though I'm mostly indoors for work, I still wear sunscreen. It's good to always protect your skin 24/7. As you age, you will see more freckles and age spots. It's best to prevent by wearing sunscreen everyday. Not only that, this product spreads easily and sinks into the skin. It doesn't leave a white cast and doesn't feel like it's laying on top of the skin.

MAC Pro Longwear Fluidline in Blacktrack: I bought this product. I'm more a gel type eyeliner than pencil and liquid liner. It's just easier to apply, as well as, I love the dark matte look. Not only that, it's long lasting and doesn't smudge.

MAC Matte Lipstick in Baby's All Right: I bought this product. I love the matte look on the lips or the past several years. I will wear lip glosses once in awhile but it's mostly matte lip products. Matte in the sense of creamy, not shiny lip not transfer-proof. I do wear matte liquid lipsticks especially during the weekdays. I don't like seeing lipstick transfer onto my water bottle. On the weekends, I don't really care. This lipstick I wear mostly on the weekends. I just love the color. It's my lips but better type of color and it's not drying at all.

Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner: I'm on my second bottle of this brush cleaner. I actually bought this one. The first was a combination of being given to me to review, as well as, buying. I'm glad I got to this this brand. I haven't had any issues with brush cleaner. It's all about the packaging and the smell. I actually like this smell. It doesn't smell chemically. It smells like lemon. I also like the spray. I just spray my brush and wipe it on a paper towel. Then it's clean enough to use right then.


Finished Products
Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes: This is a deluxe sample I received. When I reviewed this product, it was a full-size that I purchased. It's actually a really good eye makeup remover considering it doesn't have oil. From my experience, eye makeup remover with oil removes everything. If it doesn't have oil, it doesn't tend to come of especially waterproof eye makeup. This isn't the case with this product. Even though I like this remover, most likely I will not repurchase. The reasoning is I fell in love with micellar water. They remove everything and I don't need multiple removers. I'm trying to simplify my skin care routine.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: I received this product thanks to a wonderful friend. She knows I'm a huge fan of the body butter from The Body Shop. I have some more laying around which I will use after finishing my thin body moisturizers or when winter comes. It all depends which comes first. With that said, it smells so good and it feels like I'm massaging butter onto my skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Beauty So Clean Conditioning Brush Cleanser in Candy Cane: I received this product. This is actually a good brush cleaner. Now that I'm using Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner, I realized I like Parian Spirit better. Not by much though just a little bit more. The reason why I like Parian Spirit is that I need to spray less to get the makeup out of the brush onto a paper towel. Other than that, this is a good one. It smells really good too.

Would repurchase: No.

Konad Kit White Polish: I bought this product. It's been many years that I haven't touched this polish. When I opened it, the color was not white anymore and it smelled bad. It was time to say goodbye to this polish. When I used it, it was a good one for stamping. It was extremely white and thick enough for stamping. It left a nice stamp on top of the nails. Which that said, I'm not the most talented when it comes to stamping. I wish I was better but I just cannot seem to do it correctly and I get frustrated.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Mario Badescu, Make Up For Ever, The Body Shop, and Beauty So Clean. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...