Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Sacheu Facial Roller

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In October 2022, ULTA had their beauty event and I took advantage.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum (top middle), and Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid (top left). For this post, I will review a beauty tool from Sacheu on the top right.
This is Sacheu Facial Roller. Since I did a thorough review of Sacheu Gua Sha Tool, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look inside.
It comes with the facial roller and velvet pouch.
Here's a closer look at the facial roller.
Here's a closer look at the bigger roller.
Here's a closer look at the smaller roller.
Here's a closer look at the pouch.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using. I just sniffed the product and I smell nothing whatsoever. Secondly, I like the packaging of the box. It's so cute. I like the color combo. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made out of thick cardboard box. In the front, there are magnets in each corners. Once the magnets touch each other, they stick together. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. In all honesty, I do not use the box. I prefer to throw it in the pouch. I just think having a box is more space than needed. It's just easier to throw somewhere with a pouch. It doesn't take that much space compared to the box. Third, it's easy to use. I actually wash the roller right before using than after. It's just easier for me. I'm just plain lazy. Depending on the temperature of the water, it can make the roller cool or warm. It fits all year round. I like it cool during the summer season and warm during winter. I just wash it with liquid hand soap and towel dry. Then I apply facial oil all over the face, neck, and chest. The facial oil helps glide the rollers on the skin instead of tugging. I use the bigger roller for most part. I roll from inner to out. I do not roll back and forth. I start close to the nose and roll out to the ears. Then eyebrows up to the forehead. Then I use the smaller roller for around the eyes. Just be gentle because the skin around the eyes are the most sensitive. Then I go back to the bigger roll for neck up to the jaw. I end with my chest. The skin looks slightly more smoother but not a drastic change like the gua sha. Lastly, my skin looked okay the next morning. I have been using both the gua sha and facial roller from this brand. The facial roller is nothing compared to the gua sha. The results from the gua sha is a lot more noticeable than the facial roller on me. With that said, it's easier to use the facial roller. You do not have to think before and during using the facial roller.  You do with the gua sha. With the facial roller, you just move one end to another. You do the same with the gua sha but you need to make sure it's on a 45 degree angle. Since both are stainless steel, there is some weight compared to minerals like Rose Quartz. If you have gentle or sensitive skin, I recommend starting with mineral rollers or mineral gua sha. Once your skin adjust, then move to stainless steel tools. You want to be gentle with your skin. You do not want to stress your skin. I think my skin is used to the stainless steel facial rollers. I do not notice results during and after. I do notice results with the stainless steel gua sha. I have slight redness for a minute, at the same time, I see some firmness. I am glad I got this product. I reach for the gua sha more especially during my night time routine. I still do reach for the facial roller once in awhile but I am glad to have it in my collection. I have moved from mineral tools to stainless steel. I highly recommend if you are as clumsy as I am. I will never break these instead of buying multiples minerals as I have in the past!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Sacheu products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...