Friday, June 1, 2018

May Favorites and Finished Products 2018

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, MustaeV, derma e, and LuLuLun. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

May Favorites

The Body Shop Body Butter in Frosted Berries: I received this product as a Christmas gift from a friend. No matter how much I try other body moisturizers, I tend to come back to the body butter from The Body Shop. They smell heavenly, the ingredients are made from natural products, and they just work well on my dry skin. My skin always feel softer and hydrated even my feet.

Nature Republic California Aloe Daily Sun Block SPF 50+: I bought this product. When it comes to sunblock/sunscreen products, I tend to buy Asian brands. They just work better on me. The first thing I look at are the ingredients. I'm allergic to certain chemicals in sun products and most American brands carry them. For this particular reason, I buy Asian brands. Another thing is they don't have white cast but it sinks into the skin. I love that it's working inside out.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: During ULTA's 21 days of beauty sale, I bought this product. I wasn't planning on buying. When I saw the line of people just purchasing this product, there must be for a good reason. For this reason, I only bought one to try. I regret not purchasing two. This mascara is great. It's dark, and it gives me volume and length. Not only that, it doesn't weigh my lashes down. It's one of the best mascaras I have tried.

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin: I bought this product at The Makeup Show LA 2016. Since I own so many highlighters, they don't get the love they deserve. I pulled this one out and it's better than I remember. I remember it was nice but I didn't think it was that great. Now I think it's great. It's not glittery and it gives me the perfect glow on the high points of my cheeks and tip of the nose.

MustaeV Silky Sketch Brow Pencil in Gray Brown: I received this product. I've been using this daily since February. I don't know why it took me so long to try this product. It's amazing. If you're looking for natural eyebrow pencil that fills every part of the brow, this is it. Not only that, it just glides on and you don't need to work hard to do the eyebrow.


Finished Products
derma e Vitamin C Micellar Cleansing Water: I received this product. It's actually a pretty good Micellar water. I like that it's not mixed with oil and does a good job of removing. I cannot say if it removes waterproof makeup since I didn't try. To be honest, I don't know if I own any at the moment. The only thing I didn't like is the top. When I pour the product onto cotton pads, a lot squeeze out. The good side is that I don't have to work hard to get the product. The bad side is that you can go through this product fast.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: I bought this product. The last several years I became a fan of facial sprays. I can see why Koreans are into these type of products. They're easy to use, refreshing, and hydrating. With the dry environment and after each usage, it wakes the skin and makes the skin work to absorb the particles. It makes the skin suck in the good products. In my opinion, these are great for dry skin individuals like myself.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum: I received this product. This serum was nice. I wouldn't say it's the best but it's definitely not bad. It's easy to use and my skin enjoyed it a lot. It leaves a nice, smooth skin and it prepares for moisturization.

Would repurchase: Yes.

LuLuLun Plus in Smooth Gold: I received this product. I'm sad this is the end of the products I received from LuLuLun. I know I can purchase some but I want to finish the ones I have before purchasing more. Yes, I have a lot of sheet masks around my room. It's insane and that's another story. With that said, this is a good mask. I love it a lot. I see instant good results especially glowing, hydrating skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except The Body Shop, MustaeV, derma e, and LuLuLun. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...