Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Peach & Lily Wild Dew Treatment Essence

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

In October 2022, ULTA had their beauty event and I took advantage.
Here's my haul. I already reviewed Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum (top middle), Kopari Ultra Restore Body Butter With Hyaluronic Acid (top left), and Sacheu Facial Roller (top right). For this post, I will review an essence from Peach & Lily on the top middle.
I bought one product and received a deluxe sample. I already reviewed Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum (right). For this post, I will review the essence on the left.

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at peachandlily.com
Price: $39 for 100 mL/3.38 fl oz

Made in Korea

Description from the package: Less is more. Without any filler ingredients, this essence contains only the essentials antioxidant-rich lotus extract, brightening niacinamide, age-defying yeast ferment, and firming adenosine. Get pure, dewy skin unadulterated by modern day life.
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Raphanis Sativus (Radish) Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cluveryl Caprylate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytic Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10, Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-10 LAurate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
Thoughts: I have been so curious about this brand. For this reason, I have been trying different products. The first one I tried was their famous serum. I thought it was alright but then I couldn't fully judge it since it's a deluxe sample. This being the full-size I am curious what I would think.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a closer look of the essence on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's a slight scent while using. It's so light that you cannot distinguish it. After awhile, you don't notice the scent whatsoever. I just sniffed the product and it has a light smell. It kind of smells like cologne but that might just be me. It's kind of herbal but not that noticeable. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's simple and very clean looking. I like that you can see through the bottle. With that said, it's well-made and sturdy. It's made of glass. The top is also sturdy. I can feel a tight seal when I open and close the top. I cannot see it open or break unless you are rough with the packaging. For this reason, it's travel-friendly. It's easy to throw in your purse and bag. It's also easy to hold with one hand. Third, the consistency is very liquidity and feels like water. It's definitely not on the thick side. It's on the thin side and it runs. It's slightly thicker than water but not by much. With that said, it's easy to use. After cleansing and toner, I apply this product before my serum. I would get some product on the palm of my hand, and pat my palms together. Then I would pat both palms onto the face. You can use a cotton pad but I rather use my hands to get the full benefit. I use it both mornings and nights. It goes on easily, absorbs quickly, light-weight, not sticky, not greasy, and extremely comfortable. It's supposed to be hydrating but I honestly don't notice it. I feel that the previous jelly essence had more benefits than this product. I just feel like I am applying water. Lastly, my skin looks good the next morning but I think it's a combination of all the other products I am using. I am glad I got to try this product, as well as, the brand. I don't regret it but I don't see myself repurchasing. I haven't noticed anything on my skin. I think this product is good for people in their teens and twenties, as well as, normal to oily skin. Nothing happened to my dry skin. For someone out of their twenties, they might need a stronger essence. I could be wrong since the reviews on the website is good. It could  just be my skin!

Pros:
* Slight scent while using.
* Simple and clean looking packaging.
* Can see through the bottle.
* Well-made and sturdy packaging.
* Sturdy top; can feel a tight seal when you open and close.
* Travel-friendly.
* Easy to hold with one hand.
* Liquidity consistency.
* Easy to use.
* Goes on easily.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Light-weight.
* Not sticky.
* Not greasy.
* Comfortable.
* Good for teens and twenties.
* Good for normal to oily skins.
* Clean ingredients.
* Vegan.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Feels like water.
* Don't notice the hydration.
* Haven't seen any improvement on my skin.

Would repurchase: No.
Rating:  2.5/5 Tobey's Paws



Other Peach & Lily products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...