Monday, June 5, 2017

it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I usually have Manicure Monday but I'm trying to get rid of my henna. It just didn't look good with the pictures. For that reason, I'm letting my nails go natural and hopefully stronger. I should be back next week.

I was fortunate to receive some products from it Cosmetics.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed it Brushes for ULTA Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush 101 (left). For this post, I will review the brush on top right.
Product Review: it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi

Where to purchase: ULTA and online at ulta.com and itcosmetics.com
Price: $24 for 0.192 oz/ 5.44 g

Made in China

Description from the website: Discover your best-selling, award-winning Bye Bye Pores formula-now infused with optical blurring pigments! This game-changing, one-of-a-kind powder blush delivers sheer, buildable color and contains proprietary Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology to instantly diffuse the look of pores and discoloration. Talc-free and perfect for all skin tones and types, it's loaded with anti-aging, skin-loving ingredients including silk, hydrolyzed collagen, antioxidants and peptides to give you a youthful flush of brightening color that awakens your entire complexion!
Ingredients:
MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ASCOBYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, NIACINAMIDE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), RED 6 (CI 15850)].
Thoughts: I was excited to try this product. The color is gorgeous in person!
Here's a closer look inside. It comes with a mirror.
Here's a closer look at the blush. It's detailed and it has the logo in the center.
Here's a swatch of the blush on my hand.
Here's how the blush looks on me. I have Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in Sin on tops of the cheeks and Models Own Lix Matte Liquid Lipstick in Candy Cane on the lips.
Here's how the blush looks at a different angle.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I love the packaging. It's sleek, simple, and the design isn't all over the place. It has a smooth, velvety feel. It's soft to a touch, and it reminds me of NARS packaging except it doesn't get sticky after awhile. It's also compacted and small enough to carry. You can carry it in your bag, purse, and even your pocket. It has a tight seal. It makes a clicking noise when you close the top. For that reason, it's travel-friendly. I cannot see it open unless you open it manually. Also, it will not break unless you are rough with the packaging. Best of all, it comes with a mirror. Unfortunately, you do have to carry a brush but that's with a lot of blushes. Secondly, the consistency of the blush is creamy and soft. Honestly, it feels so good between the fingers. It really does feel like butter. Not only that, the blush is compacted. When I dip my brush into the blush, there's no loose powder all over the place. Best of all, the design on the blush is so cute. It's only on the top but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. Third, the color is gorgeous. Honestly when I first saw the color, I didn't think it'll look good on me since it's on the cool tone. When I swatch it, it's a neutral tone. I would say there's a mixture of peach and pink, but more pink than peach. It looked great on my warm tone skin. I can see every tone working this color and it's great all year. It's an universal color that will look great with every type of makeup. Not only that, the color gives a glow from within. It looks very natural and makes me look awake. Pigmentation-wise I was impressed. When I swatch it, it was opaque. Some blushes when they swatch opaque, it's not on the skin. This is and I highly recommend going lightly then you can apply more with each layer. Lastly, it lasted all day on me. I do have dry skin and most products last all day on me. At the end of the day, it looked like how I applied it. The description mentions it has antioxidants which is great for older skin. I'm not too sure if that's why it looks good on me but it has been my go to product.

Pros:
* Sleek, simple packaging.
* Packaging has a smooth, velvety feel.
* Compacted and small.
* Tight seal.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a mirror.
* Creamy, soft powder.
* Compacted blush; no loose powder all over the place.
* Design on the blush is cute.
* Universal, neutral peachy-pink color.
* Great all year round.
* Color comes from within; gives a glow.
* Natural looking.
* Pigmented.
* Lasted all day.
* Antioxidants.
* Talc-free.
* Paraben-free.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Can be hard to find in stores; it's not at my ULTA.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other it Cosmetics products reviewed/swatch:
Brushes

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...