Sunday, February 8, 2009

China Glaze Nail Polishes Collection and NOTW #4

This week I went to Sallys Beauty to use my $5 coupon when I signed up for a membership. For the people who don't know about the membership, this is how it works. It's a year membership and you pay $5. Even though you pay $5, you get a $5 coupon for the next month which is practically free membership. ;) The best part of having the membership is the prices of the products are cheaper!!!... whee~ For example, the originally price of China Glaze is $5.99. On the bottom of the price they have a number that goes 000000325 (don't know the exact number of "zeroes"). You pay the last few digits of that number, therefore, you can get China Glaze for $3.25!... whee~

Not only that the price is cheaper, this month (February) they have a $1 off coupon so you can get China Glaze for $2.25. Did you hear me $2.25!?!? Go run to Sallys Beauty... hehe~ :P Now that you heard me, this is my haul at Sallys Beauty.
I got two China Glaze in For Audrey and Turned Up Turquoise (Neon) for $0.54 including tax... whee~ :) I used my $5 coupon and the $1 off on China Glaze for the month of February.


Now that I showed my China Glaze haul, I thought this is a good time to show my swatches for China Glaze nail polishes collection that I have. If you recall, I did one for OPI (click here to check out the swatches).
L-R:
* Read Pearl
* Ruby Pumps
* Lubu Heels
* For Audrey
* Turned Up Turquoise (Neon)

L-R:
* Emotion
* Martini Lunch
* Thataway

L-R:
* Chiaroscuro
* Lady Sings The "Hues"
* Sex On The Beach
* Thistle


Now I'll end with my Nail of the Week (NOTW).

What I used:
(L-R: OPI Base Coat, China Glaze in Thistle, L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver, L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver Glitter, and Seche Vite Top Coat)

* OPI Base Coat
* China Glaze in Thistle
* L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver
* L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver Glitter
* Seche Vite Top Coat (Thank you makeup buddy!)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty subtle look! you have lots of china glaze polishes!

Mona said...

ohhhhh i love your nails! its perfect for the spring and so girlyyy!

Aradani said...

i wish i could do my nails as well as you do yours. i'm a horrible nail biter though, so I have to stop that bad habit first.

That was my first body butter and mmmm i love how it smells so good. which one is your favorite?

Anonymous said...

wah nice nice~
makeupmasala is having a free shipping promotion, so I bought a few la colors deco thingies...
cant wait to get them :P
then i can do some of the stuff you do^^

and they have a dollar off coupon?!
wonder if its only us...
from the website or from the flyer??
ahhh gonna go check :P

thanks for the heads up on those~

AskMeWhats said...

that's a wonderful way to show swatches of the polishes :) Smart girl!

I love your NOTD!! So girly and pretty! :) Great for office!

paperdollrevenge said...

You always do your nails so nice!

Hey missy, why haven't you given in to the Poupee Girl addiction yet? I see all these pics of your polishes and other beauty goods that could totally be uploaded onto your Poupee Girl!! Don't let it go to waste! =P

For the half size falsies, I use the longer ends for outer corners...'cause the shorter ends blend in about 2/3rds (so not quite inner corners but not halfway either). Sometimes if the outer corners feel too long, I trim them. I think I should start trimming full size ones, I've noticed sometimes the bands poke me at my inner corner and I think it's 'cause my eyes are small, haha.

I'm spamming you with a Poupee Girl invite! Please join? It'll reward us each with 30 ribbons! =)

P.S. That is a crazy deal on your China Glaze haul! Practically free!! I always say this but you really are a smart shopper!

FuN and MakeUp said...

i needa get myself some new polishes too.. mines right now r pretty old and dried up...

fuzkittie said...

Wow so many! I like those pastel shades you did!

kawaiikao said...

this is a very pretty nail design! it's very girly :]

Neeyuh said...

Nice China Glaze collection you've got (totally jealous!) Thank you for the swatches. Love your nail design as always, nice combo of colors! =)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

ohhhh your nails are sooo cute!! love how you did them :)

Yumeko said...

the for audrey color is gorgeous!
do a look please!

Katrina said...

Those are so cute! I am totally going to try to do that today.

I just signed up at Sally's too so I had a $5 coupon & I used the Chine Glaze one as well. I love Seche Vite, its a life saver.

Anonymous said...

Love the nails! They're soo cute and girly!

ⓚ☪ said...

Awesome deal for china glaze. Do you know when the sale is over and if I can get the 1 q' at the store?
I have a membership and have never used it because I never go. Thanks for posting this

BeautyJunkie said...

Ahhh I wish i have your creativity!!

Anonymous said...

ooo For Audrey looks very pretty! I love your nails, always so pretty and creative!

miRaCLe said...

love the NOTW :D
you are always good at nail art :))

Vanessa M. said...

wow your notd is bautiful!!! i liek thatneon turqoise!! i hope my bf takes me soon! lol

L said...

omgoodness aly, i want to try these nail polishes cuzza you! i haven't done any nail stuff in FOREVER (like last summer). should i try and look for sets online? any suggestions? i like the blues, greens and purples... dark and pastels alike! my nails are nice and long for painting now!

MzUnicaHija19 said...

Wow! thats pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...