Thursday, April 29, 2010

Le Dekor Moisture Rich foaming Cleanser

Around October/November of last year, they have an annual Korean Festival at K-town. I went last year with my father and bought some beauty products... hehe~ I've been using the sample cleanser they gave me when I bought makeup wipes. I will review these wipes in the future posts... hehe~ ;)

Product Review: Le Dekor Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser

Where can you purchase this: Korean beauty shop
Price: free for the sample size, 1 oz.

Made in Korea

Direction on the back: Luxurious creme foams into a moisture-rich lather to gently clean, calm and soften skin.

My thoughts: I didn't know what to expect since I have never heard of this brand. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try... hehe~ I first started using this during the winter weather where my skin was extremely dry. This cleanser is made for people with normal to dry skin, but hot dang my skin was tight after using this... hehe~ Now that it's spring-time, it feels fine on my skin... wheee~ You don't need much of this product because it will foam while washing your face. This small little sample will last a long time... hehe~ One thing that is cool is that the cleanser is pink. It's so pretty!... hehe~ :)

Pros:
* For normal to dry skin.
* Don't need to use much, a little goes a long way.
* The cleanser is pink.
* Does not dry out your skin or feel tight.
* Face feels clean afterwards.
* Decent smell.

Cons:
* Definitely not for someone with extremely dry skin.

Would I buy this again? If I could find it anywhere, yes... hehe~
Rating: [Color+Paw.jpg][Color+Paw.jpg][Color+Paw.jpg] 4/5 Tobey's Paws


Hints of cleansing your face:
* Before you start cleansing your face, splash your face with warm to hot water. Make sure you don't burn yourself! ;) The warm to hot water will open your pores and prepare for cleansing.
* Once you're done with cleansing your face, end with splashes of cold water. The cold water will close your pores. It also helps with toner afterwards since it's on the cold side... hehe~
* Don't splash water and rub on your face. It's a very common thing Korean dramas, movies, and variety shows show us. That's how I learned the wrong way... lol~ :X
* When you towel dry your face, pat instead of rubbing. Another thing I learned wrong from Korean dramas, movies, and variety shows... hehe~ :X


While I was at the festival, I received some free stuff.
I got a cute, flowery Missha nail file. It's so cute but unfortunately, I don't use any files... hehe~ I might give this away to someone. Don't know who though... hehe~ :X
I also received a sample of Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream. I gave this sample away because it has SPF. I'm allergic to SPF products. Actually, I recently found out I'm allergic to the chemical oxybenzone or avobenzone. Basically, I'm allergic to the benzone family... hehe~ Now I wish I knew what ingredients this BB Cream has. Who knows I might be okay with it!... hehe~

I have other products I bought, makeup wipes and eye cream, and a sample eye mask to review.  For that reason, I'm not posting here... hehe~ ;)




I'm going to end this post with my collection of the Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks. I don't have much but I think it'll be helpful for the people who want to know the colors of the ones I have... hehe~
This is in #015 Born With It.
This is in #025 Pink Please.
This is in #135 Make Me Pink.


By the way, I know the lipstick looks brand new but I have used them. I took these pictures before I started using them... hehe~ Now for the swatches.
From left to right, it's Born With It, Pink Please, and Make Me Pink. I actually like all of them but my favorite has to be Born With It... hehe~ :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for the Missha nail file and sample BB cream. I received it as a freebie. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

14 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

the face wash is definitely not for me....I have a dry skin...thanks for the review.....and I only have 3 maybelline colorsensational lippies and it's the exact same shade as you have..

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hey Ahleessa! The ColorSensationnal lipsticks look great, but I'm not sure which one would suit my skintone. I'm weird when it comes to lipstick, as none seems to fit on my face LOL.

I'm glad you like the Pond's Dry Skin Cream. I've heard it's greasy, but I don't care, because I need a thick face cream to cure my dry skin.

Well I live in Quebec, and it's the only French province in Canada. We learn English at school but the rest of the Canadians mainly speak English, and I guess that yes, they learn French in school. I also learned a bit of Spanish, which I find pretty easy to understand (but not to speak LOL).

Bijin Blair said...

You enabler! You know I'm lemming for 015 Born With It hahaha XD

I haven't heard of Le Dekor either... I'm glad it suits you better now :)

Luna said...

missha perfect cover BB is actually one of my fave BB creams! the shade is one of the best matches to my (our) skintone.. hehe

and you just reminded me that I need to show more love to my Maybelline lipsticks.. =)

Libbeh said...

Hehe, I learned the wrong way of washing my face too, but from Chinese and Vietnamese dramas & films. It wasn't until I started really getting into skin care and found out from an online American beauty store that you're supposed to pat dry your face instead of rubbing. I'm the queen of face rubbing dry :(

Jannie said...

wow. that cleanser would be perfect for my skintype. i'm normal to dry. hehe... i can imagine the cream feeling really nice and luxurious on the face. :)

i am loving the lip colors. my favorite to look at among the three is born with it. it's very natural, yet it looks like it'll flatter and bring out the prettiness of the lips at the same time. :)

Fifi said...

Hey Ahleessa!
I laughed reading your comment about nosy people. Seriously though, there's a big difference between people who really do care and want to give useful advice with people who just want to look like they know everything. That random woman at the counter talked to me with a bitchy tone. Clearly she was just being annoying. Lol XD


Born With It is really pretty! <3

Luna said...

I don't think so. Anyway I found this link with the ingredients list so you can check against the stuff you're allergic to =)

http://www.beautyholicsanonymous.com/2008/11/review-missha-m-perfect-cover-bb-cream-spf42-pa/

gio said...

Those Maybelline lipsticks are gorgeous!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Darn those Asian dramas, movies, and variety shows! ;) As a lover of pink lippies, those look super hot!! Have a great weekend :D

Jannie said...

thanks to your post and recommendation, i got born with it. :) it's gorgeous. i noticed it looks quite peachy too, which really works with a lot of makeup shades. :)

thanks for the request also about the art supplies stuff. i did a look with one greasepaint stick so far. :)

hope you're enjoying your sunday. as for me, it's work, as usual. take care. :)

Anonymous said...

ohh the lipstick colours look so pretty! I havent heard of this brand but it sounds promising :)

mr. pineapple man said...

great reviews! they were very helpful :)

miRaCLe said...

those lippies look really pretty!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...