Friday, November 4, 2016

October Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Formula X, Urban Decay, CeraVe, pur-lisse, Nerium, and Maple Holistics . I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter NYX Face Set Giveaway. It ends November 22, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


October Favorites

derma e Hydrating Day Cream: I received this product with derma e Hydrating Night Cream. I've already reviewed derma e Hydrating Night Cream and was happy to receive a full size. With the combination of both, my skin has been looking healthy and alive. It's also great for this dry fall/winter weather.

Formula X Shine Xcel Top Coat: I received Formula X The System Xcel from Influenster. It included Formula X Cleanse Xcel Nail Cleanser, Formula X Prime Xcel Base Coat, Formula X Shine Xcel Top Coat, and a choice of color which was chosen for me in Formula X in TGIF. It doesn't matter which product you use from Formula X The System Xcel. They're all great and I'm loving them. With Formula X Shine Xcel Top Coat, it dries quickly and leaves a nice shiny polish. It also makes the polish last longer. What more can you ask for!

Algenist Eye Renewal Balm: This was in my Play! By Sephora August 2016. I've been wanting to try Algenist. I heard it's a great brand and thankfully, I got to try this product out. Let me first tell you, Sephora gave a decent amount. It will last me some time because a little goes a long way with this product. It's easy to use and extremely hydrating. My skin around the eyes look more youthful and less noticeable fine lines. It can be a combination of products but this is one of them.

Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Satisfy: I received this product. After breaking my favorite blush Rock & Republic in Call Me (I will fix it eventually), I had to find another color that I can use in daily basis. This color came in handy. It's a little more on the orange side than I prefer but it looks natural on my skin tone. It also lasts all day without retouching.

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Stepping Out: I bought this from Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip. It's a lip kit from Sephora that comes out twice a year or at least that's what I read with samples and full-sized lip products. Thankfully, this was a full-sized product. It has to be one of my favorite liquid lipsticks that I have tried. This is great for dry, chapped lips like myself. It's not drying and it's long-lasting.


October Finished Products
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: I received this sample. It's a light-weight lotion-type cleanser. I could see why this is good for dry skin individuals like myself, as well as, sensitive skin but I prefer cleansers that has a slight foamy-texture. It reminds me of childhood and it's all mental. Other than that it doesn't foam, it's actually a pretty decent cleanser. It really cleans and does not dry out the skin.

Would repurchase: Maybe.


pur-lisse Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum: I received this product when I went to Generation Beauty. If you're into preventing aging or wanting to improve your skin, this is a great eye serum. It's easy to use, hydrating, and best of all it's easy to combine with eye cream. I noticed more alert skin around my eyes. It looked more youthful and less noticeable fine lines.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift: I received this product. It's a great hydrating eye cream. Compared to most eye creams, it's on the thicker side. For that reason, it's great for dry skin around the eyes and aging eyes. I did have slight issue patting the eye cream in the beginning but it was easy after second usage. You can warm it up with your hands/fingers before applying it on the skin. It is up to you but I saw great results right away. I noticed less fine lines and youthfulness.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nerium Age-Defying Day Cream: I received this product. I'm glad I got to try this cream. I've heard great things about this brand from a friend. She believes it so much that she started selling this brand. I didn't get this product from her. With that said, it's a light-weight cream that is great for all skin types. It's hydrating and my skin looked more youthful. Since it's so light-weight, I could see myself using this during the spring and summer season. It will not be strong enough for fall and winter season on myself since I have really dry skin.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

It's Skin Cookie & Body Ice Cream in Strawberry: Honestly, I bought this for cuteness. I just couldn't refuse. With that said, I don't regret it. I ened up liking this product. It's fun, adorable, light-weight, and extremely hydrating. The only thing is that it's small for the price.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Maple Holistics Argan Shampoo: I received this product. The reason why it took so long to finish this product is that I have multiple products in the bathroom. Plus, it's a shampoo. I don't know if you are like me but when it comes to using shampoos, I use a little compared to conditioners. For that reason, I tend to finish conditioners way quicker than shampoos. Anyways, it's a good shampoo. It's not drying and it cleans.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Formula X, Urban Decay, CeraVe, pur-lisse, Nerium, and Maple Holistics . I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...