Monday, November 2, 2015

Manicure Monday: Butter London in No More Waity, Katie

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

When I was at ULTA, I heard this girl talk about this polish from Butter London. Since then, I've been wanting this color. I don't know why it took so me so long, as well as, to wear it.

Since I did a thorough review of Butter London in Muggins, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer picture and I have to say it's true to color! Unfortunately, I cannot find this color on the website. I'm guessing it's either discontinued or sold out. I just Goggled and it's discontinued. My bad!
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to my perfect OPI brush, it's thinner and slightly shorter. I would say the width is on the thin side.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Butter London in No More Waity, Katie, and topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the consistency is on the medium. I wouldn't say it's thick but I definitely don't think it's thin. It goes on perfectly, and I can paint with my own speed without worrying that it'll dry out. With that said, it goes on smoothly and there's no streaking and bubbles. Secondly, I found this as a perfect color for fall. It's a gorgeous, grayish-purple with tons of sparkles. I'm not a huge fan of big glitters but I can deal with tiny ones. With that said, it does take some time to remove. I just lay a soaked cotton pads with remover on my nails for couple of seconds before removing completely. That does help to hydrate the nails but it does take some effort to remove the glitters. Third and speaking of sparkles, the glitters do not sink to the bottom that you have to search for it. It's evenly spread throughout the bottle. It also paints evenly on the nails. Lastly, I noticed slight chipping at the tip on the fourth day. It's not huge chips and not really that noticeable. You have to examine closely to notice the chips.

Would repurchase: No, because it's discontinued.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Butter London products reviewed/swatch:
treatments

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...