Wednesday, May 4, 2016

April Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Argan Alchemy, Lancome, Madam Glam, Bory, Reviva Labs, dermae e, and Asprey London. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

April Favorites

Argan Alchemy Pure Organic Argan Oil: I received this long time ago. It took me awhile to use it because I wasn't too sure how to use an oil, as well as, I thought it would cause grease on my skin that can lead to acne. After watching YouTube, I knew how to use the product. It changed my life! I would use this after I moisturized my skin at nights. It steal the moisturizer on my skin so it could work overtime. Most times you just moisturize and with the air, it would take effect on the skin. That's the big difference and it's highly recommended to use oil during the winter weather and if you have dry skin.

Lancome Auda[City] in Paris Palette: I received this product and feel fortunate. This is a versatile, great eyeshadow palette. It comes from matte to shimmers, lid to highlight color, and so on. Not only that, it's travel-friendly that comes with a mirror and a double-ended brush. Honestly, you don't need anything more since everything is in this palette. It's also long-lasting and crease-free.

Farm Stay Princess Sleeping Mask: When I bought this sheet mask, the salesperson kept mentioning it. She recommended and said it has great results. I wasn't too sure what she meant until I used the product. It honestly whiten my skin and made it look youthful. I was pretty impressed!

Madam Glam in Midnight Lover: From the four polishes I received, I love this one the best! It's extremely unique and gorgeous. It's also long-lasting and it did not chip whatsoever. It's an amazing polish and it doesn't hurt the brand is all natural.

Make Up For Ever Artist Lip Blush in Exalted Rosewood: I really have been into matte lip colors and when I first saw this, I fell in love. It's a gorgeous, creamy color that does not tug on your lips. Not only that, it doesn't express the fine lines on the lips. It just looks smooth and just plain gorgeous on my lip.


April Finished Products
Bory Q-10 Moisture Eye Serum: I received this product in Memebox Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisture! box. It's a good eye serum. With a combination of this and eye cream, I noticed less fine lines around the eyes. Anything to improve crows feet is a plus for me.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Reviva Labs Nourish Cream (EFA): I received this product and I'm a huge fan of Reviva Labs. Whenever I use their products, I notice an improvement on my skin. My skin tends to look more youthful because the fine lines disappear. Not only that, this product hydrated my skin. This came in hand during the time I was sick over a month.

Would repurchase: Yes.

derma e Hydrating Night Cream: I received this and so glad to be introduced to the brand. It's a good hydrating cream. It really did help me out during the time I was sick over a month. In every way possible I looked pale and had patchy dry skin. This didn't improve entirely, I needed antioxidants, but it helped to the point that the dry skin didn't bother me.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Pink Sugarplum: I am sad to say this is the last bottle of the Pink Sugarplum. When I first smelled this product on a co-worker, I fell in love. Since it was a limited edition product, I bought several made it last as much as possible. It just smells good and it's actually pretty hydrating on my dry skin.

Would repurchase: I wish!

Asprey London Purple Water Body Lotion: I received this product as a gift. I was pretty intrigued because I have never heard of this brand, as well as, a new product to try. It's an extremely light, watery lotion. It did not do much on my dry skin. Not matter how much I moisturized my skin, I still felt the dry patchy skin. This lotion is definitely for oily skin individuals. It'll work better for them!

Would repurchase: No.

CND Pure Acetone: I bought this some time ago to clean the polish off my nail art brushes. After using one time, it just evaporated. When it came to cleaning polish off brushes, this worked amazingly. I tried polish removers and that didn't come off. I just wish it would last longer.

Would repurchase: No choice, but I would need this to clean off nail art brushes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except Argan Alchemy, Lancome, Madam Glam, Bory, Reviva Labs, dermae e, and Asprey London. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...