Monday, December 5, 2011

November Favorites and Finished Products 2011

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except for Bath & Body works, Kate, Kiss Me Heroine, Face Place, and Body & Earth. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter my Too Faced Shadow Insurance Giveaway. It ends December 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST.


I swear the months go so fast, and we're reaching the end of 2011. Time sure flies!!! It's that time of the month...
November Favorite Products

The Body Shop in Merry Cranberry Body Butter: I love all the body butters from The Body Shop! They melt like butter on your skin, but I have noticed some are thicker in consistency. I'm not too sure why, but I think certain flavors come out during the season. For example this one, Merry Cranberry. This flavor only comes out during the winter. It's very thick and I definitely do not recommend for oily skin people. It might be too thick for them. For me, it's perfect since I have dry skin. It smells like cranberry, but I wouldn't say it's the best smell. It's doable which is fine with me since the smell lasts for an hour for me. You can read my review on the body butter.

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist in Carried Away: For some reason, I prefer light scent this winter. Usually most people enjoy thicker scent during the winter and light in the summer. Something is wrong with me. :X The smell is very light and fruity. I'm not too sure if it's suppose to be fruity since I have no clue what Carried Away is suppose to be. :/ If anyone knows, please tell me. The fragrance doesn't last all day, but a good hour or so.

Orly Nail Polish in Space Cadet: This is a limited edition that came out last year. I remember how everyone wanted this color, and it was sold out. I forgot how gorgeous the color was until I wore it this month. Depending on the angle, you will either see dark purple or metallic green. You can see the swatch of the color. I even got commented from my friends. :)

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy: I'm still testing the lip butters from Revlon, but I'm loving this color. It's very sheer with gold sparkles. It looks plain in regular room, but it's gorgeous when the sun hits the lips. I'm still testing the product out but once I have an idea about the lip butters, I will review it.

Kate Eye Shadow Duo in BR-1: Every time I wear this eyeshadow and try to take pictures, it doesn't come out. It's probably because there aren't that much natural light. I hope I can take it so I can post looks of the eyeshadow, as well as, swatches. It's such a gorgeous palette that everyone needs to see it.


November Finished Products
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara: I'm pretty sad to throw this away!!! It's such a great mascara. It's really waterproof and the only way to get the mascara off is with the remover it came with. Some people might not like the waterproof concept, but I love it. No matter how much you rub your eyes, I never smudges. It also helps Asian lashes stay curl. I thought it was pretty easy to remove with the remover it came with. The best part of this mascara is the fiber. You can see your lashes growing with the fiber. I shortly talked about this mascara, but you can check out the pictures.

Would I repurchase: I would love to if it wasn't so hard to find.

Face Place Cell Regenerator Moisturizer: I'm sad to finish this! It really helped me during this dry weather. It's so moisturizing and soothed the tightness of my dry skin. You can read my thorough review.

Would I repurchase: Possibly if it wasn't expensive.

Body & Earth Elements Body Lotion in Pomegranate: I received this moisturizer, therefore, I have no idea where to get this. Also I have never heard of this brand. It's a light weight moisturizer. Perfect for the summer weather or people with oily skin. It helped me during the summer, but it wasn't thick enough for this dry weather. The smell was okay. Not the best smelling moisturizer but it was alright. It's doable since the smell didn't last that long.

Would I repurchase: Probably no.


How was everyone's Black Friday? For some odd reason, all I bought for myself was bags. :/
The first bag is Michael Kors in black leather. I couldn't refuse this good deal. Unfortunately, the picture didn't come out and isn't giving the bag justice. It's a lot cuter in person.
The second and last bag is Coach tote in brown. Again I think it looks better in person! :X I did buy other stuff, but they were online and still waiting for the package.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except for Bath & Body works, Kate, Kiss Me Heroine, Face Place, and Body & Earth. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

10 comments:

ShinyPrettyThings said...

i hv been really liking the Lip Butters too!! they are surprisingly moisturizing.

i love the Heroine Make mascara too. works really well =]

you got some great purses!!! i love MK bags

PinkOrchids said...

Thanks for this! The products look good, i really want to try the body butter and revlon lip butters! xX

Robin said...

I have a couple of those KATE eye shadow duos...I really like them!

Jamilla Camel said...

Love the bags! Thanks for the reviews!

Jen said...

lovely november favs~ I'm still waiting on the release of the lip butters here~ So much anticipation ^___^ will defo get one in cotton candy!

Jem said...

then you also have to try the majolica majorca mascaras because they are divine!

you can even swim with it
hahaha!

Jem said...

then you also have to try the majolica majorca mascaras because they are divine!

you can even swim with it
hahaha!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I would loooooooove to try these lip butters but I think I will wait for a sale as they seem quite pricey for their sheerness and the small quantity of product.

Fabuless Beauty said...

Nice purse haul! Did you go to the mall or the outlets?

Btw, I think there is a Body Shop coupon for a free full-sized body butter looming on the internet.

Fabuless Beauty said...

Nice purse haul! Did you get it at the outlets or mall?

Btw, there is a free full-sized body butter looming around on the internet at the Body Shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...