Monday, April 27, 2015

Manicure Monday: Zoya in Dillon, Awaken Collection (Spring 2014)

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was lucky enough to receive a great gift from a friend.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed Formula X For Sephora Base Coat (top left). For this post, I will review one of the Zoya polishes on the top right.
This is Zoya in Dillon from Awaken Collection, Spring 2014. Since I did a thorough review of Zoya in Aurora, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the polish. The website describes it "as a full-coverage, green mint metallic with a silver shimmer." It's true to color.
Here's a closer look at the brush. Compared to my favorite OPI brush, this is shorter and thinner. With that said, I didn't find this hard to paint my nails.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Zoya in Dillon, and topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the consistency is on the medium. It goes on smoothly, and there's no bubbles and streaking. I also found it easy to paint around the cuticles. Secondly and lastly, I found this polish amazing! I removed my polish after 6 days. During the 6 days, I barely noticed any chips or shrinkage. There was slight shrinkage on the sixth day but it wasn't noticeable with the naked eyes. It looked pretty new. The only thing I didn't like is that I wasn't a big fan of the color. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it.

Would repurchase: No, for this color.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Zoya products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...