When Reviva Labs contacted me, I was extremely excited. I worked with them in the past and enjoyed every single products. I have reviewed Reviva Labs Stem Cell Booster Serum, Reviva Labs Makeup Primer, and Reviva Labs Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, & DMAE Cream. For this post, I will focus on one of their day creams.
Product Review: Reviva Labs Organic Antioxidant & Texturing Day Cream
Where to purchase: Sprouts, Whole Foods, and online at revivalabs.com
Price: $23 for 2 oz/ 55 g
Made in USA
Description from the package: Organic oils and wealth of Natural nutrients silkify skin texture and fight past damage -- as you defend against future damage with a super antioxidant complex. A unique daytime antioxidant/texturizing formula your skins will adore.
Thoughts: I've been lucky to experience brands that I wouldn't know about. In my opinion, Reviva Labs are underrated in the blogosphere.
Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's hardly any scent. I smelled a slight fragrance while putting my nose close to the cream, but you will not smell anything during the application. Secondly, I love the consistency of the cream. It is on the thicker side but I would say in-between medium to thick consistency. I think this is great for normal to dry skin individuals, as well as, aging. I love the slight cooling feel while applying and how it spreads onto the skin. It does feel like and spreads like butter, soft and creamy. Lastly, I've had great reaction to this cream. For the past month, my skin has been actively dry. It's been so bad that I had red spots with dry patches. It's been years since I've seen this reaction to my skin. Either I'm allergic to something, the weather has been drier than most years, my skin is aging way too quickly, or a combination of few/all. I tried different moisturizers and they all felt nice until several hours later. My skin started heating up and turning red. Then thankfully, this cream came up. Initially, it was the same as the other moisturizers. It'll feel nice during application but hours later, my skin will start heating up. It took a week before my skin started feeling slight better. Once my skin got used to this product, all the dryness disappeared and the redness. Not only that, the fine lines on my forehead from this reaction diminished. It was a lifesaver!
* Visual expiration.
* No scent.
* Medium to thick consistency.
* Recommended for normal to dry skin individuals.
* Smooth application; spreads like butter.
* Fine lines diminished.
* No animal testing.
* Hard to find in stores.
* Comes in a tub; not sanitary safe.
Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating: 4.5/5 Tobey's Paws
Other Reviva Labs products I reviewed/swatched:
Not only that, Reviva Labs is kind enough to give one lucky reader their own Reviva Labs Antioxidant & Texturing Day Cream.
Giveaway Dates: April 9, 2014 at 12 a.m. to April 29, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time)
How to enter:
1. You must be a public follower of my blog with Google username (I will check). PLEASE do not just follow for the giveaway and then once the giveaway is over, stop following. It's just not polite!!!
2. This is only open to US.
3. You must be 18 years or older. If you're younger than 18, please get your parent's permission.
4. The winner will be drawn with a random number generator. You have 48 hours to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or else a new winner will be chosen.
1. Follow my blog on Google+ page. (+5)
2. Follow my blog on Bloglovin' page. (+3)
3. Follow Reviva Labs Facebook page. (+5)
4. Follow my blog Facebook page. (+5)
5. Follow Reviva Labs Twitter page. (+3)
6. Follow my blog Twitter page. (+3)
7. Re-tweeting the giveaway daily. (+2)
8. Follow my blog Instagram. (+5)
9. Posting the giveaway on your blog. (+3)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you Reviva Labs for the day cream!!! :)
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me, as well as, the giveaway is sponsored. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product/giveaway. This post is written with my honest opinion.