Thursday, January 9, 2014

touch in SOL No Poreblem Primer

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Beginning of last year (2013), I received a sample kit from touch in SOL.

Inside it had In the Skin Renovation BB Cream, Toc Toc Toning Capsule Base, Here For Your Lip & Eye Makeup Remover, and No Poreblem Primer. I did not review Here For Your Lip & Eye Makeup Remover, because the sample was too small for me to have a thorough review. Plus, it's a typical remover with oil. For this post, I will focus on the last product I did not review (No Poreblem Primer).

Product Review: touch in SOL No Poreblem Primer

Where to purchase: touchinsolus.com
Price: $18 (the full size not the sample)

Made in Korea

Description from the website:
* Sooths, Smoothes & Moisurizes
* Conceals Pores & Wrinkles
* Even Complexion

Minimize the look of pores and fine lines with our concentrated primer. With a flawless finish his primer uses collagen and green tea extracts to correct imperfections and provide an even completion. Create a makeup ready finish for easy and lasting makeup application. Lightweight and packed with moisture, help your skin stay fresh and hydrated all day!
Thoughts: I'm sad, because this is the last sample I have left. I guess all good things have to come to an end.
Here's a picture of the full-size product. I took the picture from the website. It looks like it comes in a pump which is sanitary safe.
Here's a closer look at the primer.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no scent whatsoever. I just sniffed the primer just to make sure. If there is one, I didn't notice while applying the primer on the skin. Secondly, it's a very silicon-type of primer. When I first tried this product, it reminded me of Smashbox well known primer. It's very similar in concept; you only need a little amount and it applies smoothly/soft onto the skin. It doesn't sink into the skin but covers the skin. A lot of people like silicon-type of primers because it layers on top of the imperfections. The makeup is applied on top of the primer. The pro side is that it doesn't clog up your pores. The con is that it doesn't let your skin breathe or at least in my opinion. So it's highly recommended you wash your face that day. Then again everyone should remove their makeup before you head to bed. ;) With that said, I think this is good for all skin types. Lastly, it's long lasting. My makeup lasted all day long.

Pros:
* Comes with a pump; sanitary safe.
* No scent.
* Little goes a long way.
* Smooth, silky application.
* Silicon-type of primer; layers on top of the skin.
* Does not clog up pores.
* Good for all skin types.
* Long lasting; lasted all day for me.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Cannot test out before purchasing.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other touch in SOL reviews:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

4 comments:

Lena L said...

LoL. Love the name play there. ;)
I don't really mind silicones. As you said, effective cleansing is the key. Nothing smoothes like cones.

Ahleessa said...

I know I love the name too! It's so cute. Does it seem so Korean or is it just me? :/


Which silicone primer do you suggest?

Lena L said...

Currently I am using the Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer as primer although it is marketed as highlighter or luminizer. It contains enough cones but does not particularly feel that way. I love it, though!
I've really enjoyed the Revlon PhotoReady primers, too. :)

Ahleessa said...

Oh, I need to look into Revlon PhotoReady. Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...