Monday, August 30, 2010

Revlon Lip Haul & Purse Hook

I bought several Revlon lip products from long time ago, but I never got around posting it... hehe~ My bad and think it's about time I post about it. :X I always say it's better late than never... hehe~ :D
When I saw several bloggers buy Revlon lipglosses in the Limited Edition (buy the way it's not limited at all), I needed to grab some of them since I heard great things about them! In my opinion, I don't think I need to review these since there's so many bloggers who have reviewed it. If you want me to review it, please comment and I will. :)
I bought two, one in #170 Coral Reef. For some odd reason, I could not get the true color of this lipgloss *sigh*. :/ It looks light pink in the picture, but it's more coralish-pink. It's a gorgeous color! :)
The other one I got in #160 Firecracker. This color isn't as popular as the Coral Reef and Lilac Pastelle, but I still dig the color... hehe~ It's on the reddish-orange color.
Both lipglosses come with a sponge tip rather than a brush.
Here is the swatch of the lipglosses; Coral Reef on the left and Firecracker on the right. I think both are true to color more on the Firecracker than Coral Reef. For some odd reason my camera can't seem to get Coral Reef. I'm sorry!!!

In the past, I avoided these Revlon lipglosses because it has SPF. If you're allergic to SPF products, it's probably in the benzone family. Thankfully, these don't carry phenobenzone or any of the benzone family. You will be okay with these! :)


I also bought another Revlon Colorburst lipstick. The first one I bought is in #70 Soft Nude.
This time I bought #75 Peach. I have been into coral/peachy colors... hehe~ I think you can tell. ;)
Here's a swatch of Peach. It's a gorgeous color and I'm in love with it... hehe~ :)


I'm going to end this post with my recent haul from Amazon... hehe~
I really wanted to get a purse hook for many months now. The only thing that was holding me back was not knowing what style purse hook I wanted, as well as, money. I forgot I had some gift certificate to Amazon so that helped a lot!... hehe~ ;)
The purse hooks that I see here aren't foldable, I mean the stores, so I kind of stayed away from it. I wanted a compact one where I can toss it in my purse and then take it out when I need to use it. I fell in love with this when I saw it on Amazon. It also comes with a black case you can put your foldable purse hook in. :)
I took a picture for the people who have no idea how to use this... hehe~ I know I didn't until my makeup buddy showed me!!! :D

15 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

I've been wanting to get that coral reef....I can't seem to find it in our local stores...and I haven't tried colorburst yet...but I got one somewhere..better find it..hehe...

oohh....you should go back to disneyland....and do a post about it...and I'm currently watching My Girlfriend is a Guminho(nine tailed fox)....it's so good...it's hilarious...I want to watch kim tak go too...but looks like a lot of the episodes are broken...what website do you watch it...thanks for recommending...

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hey Ahleessa! I have resisted the urge to buy some more of those Revlon lipglosses after seeing lots of posts about them... they are absolutely gorgeous!

ANd I'm not sure about the lipstick... sure they look great, but I'm still struggling to find THE perfect lipstick that complements my skin tone. I just think I look weird with lipstick on -_-

Jennet said...

I've been wanting to try Coral Reef for ages, but it always seems to be out of stock where I'm from, haha.

And the purse hook looks handy. :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I love your purse hook! :) I have the old skool design that isn't foldable. I should get one of these. Nice haul! So those lipglosses aren't LE at all? I can't wear stuff with SPF either so it's good to know that this doesn't have it!

Leenda said...

Nice buys! I've been meaning to pick up the coral reef lipgloss too. =] My friend recently purchased a purse hanger thing too. I think it's pretty cool! She loves it.

DinaXYYan said...

People are talking about these Revlon lipglosses! I have yet to try them but intrigued to do so :D
I love Revlon Colorburst and the peach shade is really pretty, I think I need to get it too.
The purse hook is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

love the color of coral reef <3

ndoodles said...

Oh ha ha wow! I love that purse hook - great for restaurants... I never know where to put my purse :) That colorburst lipstick looks so pretty! I love those lipsticks - I think I might run out to get another one ha ha!

Blovet Beauty said...

I really like revlon latest lippies. So gorgeous on the lips and easy to apply

noone said...

nice purse hook! I got one at my desk and I find it quite useful. that nude color lipstick is nice!

Unknown said...

I adore the purse hook. What a great way to protect my Juicy Couture handbags!

Fruity Lashes said...

those revlon lip stuff looks really nice especially the lip stick. i remember i have a purse hook too. i was really crazy about getting one but after i got it, i never used it haha. i guess i was too lazy

Karen said...

Hi girl, thanks so much for your sweet comment & joining my giveaway! You picked up some great lip products. I also have the Coral Reef lipgloss & the Peach l/s-- I love both! Decent priced and good quality.. plus Revlon is a cruelty-free brand :) cheers!

Anonymous said...

I loveeeee the Revlon lipglosses ! haha. i never thought i'd say that...i like peach too.. i havent worn it much tho!

the hook for bags is quite popular over in japan!! I need/want one! lol

Jannie said...

aww... don't give up the search for meteor-eyes glitter e/s just yet. maybe they'll come to the walmart at your brother's place. :D as long as they're not limited edition they should. :)

yay! that's good news the revlon glosses aren't limited edition after all. i've always wanted to get firecracker. i have lilac pastelle and coral reef. firecracker is pretty. :D also that peach lipstick you have. i really love those revlon color burst lipsticks. the colors are really pretty. oh yeah, i found out about those because of you. i remember when you posted the baby pink one a while back. :D

sorry i haven't really been in the blogscene lately. i will soon. i've been relaxing and yes, my farmville addiction on facebook is helping me relax. happy friday and hope you have a great weekend. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...