Thursday, January 29, 2009

Haul This Week and NOTW #3

Since the last post, I haven't bought much of anything. I did go to K-town with my buddy last Friday. It was really nice chilling with her, as well as, showing her around the town! :) Here's what I bought at a Korean beauty store in Galleria Plaza.
I bought falsies (I've always been wanting to try this brand) and an eyeshadow. They gave me 4 samples (2 of each) and I gave 1 of each to my friend to try. Please ignore the earrings (pink hearts) which I bought at a store by my house before we went to K-town... hehe~ :P I bought the pink ones and my buddy bought black ones. Isn't it cute we got a matching earrings!?!?... hehe~ :X

The eyeshadow is so cute! :) I couldn't resist and plus I think it's great as a highlighter.
Do you see the little flower right in the center? How cute is that! :)


Here's my nail of the week (NOTW). It's nothing out of the ordinary, in other words, it's kind of boring but I like it... hehe~ ;)

What I used:
(L-R: OPI Base Coat, China Glaze in Ruby Pumps, L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver Glitter, and Seche Vite Top Coat)

* OPI Base Coat
* China Glaze in Ruby Pumps
* L.A. Colors Art Deco in Silver Glitter
* Seche Vite Top Coat (Thank you makeup buddy!)


I'm going to end it with a cute picture of my sweets, Tobey!!! :)

19 comments:

M said...

mmmmmhhh lashes!

your nails are so nice!

tobey is such a cutie!

rasilla said...

i keep wanting to try out darkness and ipd lashes. Might have to ask my cousin to send me a few with missha...if i ever get around to asking her :P

the heart earrings ARE cute!

The nails are simple, but very sweet~ How long do your nails last anyway? I've been going weeks with polish on...I think I need to give them a break soon >_<

Neeyuh said...

Nice haul! I wanna try that brand of lashes but have no idea where to find them around here. I always love how you do your nails, you and Nikki are totally an inpiration to get more creative with my nails. =)

fuzkittie said...

The e/s is ridiculously cute! Hehe! So are your nails and Tobey! :]

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

nice haul and cute nails!! highlighter looks cute :)

Digital Angel said...

Tobey is cute as always :P I couldn't ignore that red heart earrings they are so cute !!
Wish there was a k-town where I can visit in here lol
It's been so cold here lately :( I wish it was little bit warmer hehe.

makemeup said...

i really want those lashes that you bought! But they are so expensive for just a pair! I really like your nails, its just perfect for the Lunar new year!

miemiemie said...

aww cute tobey :) he looks so innocent in that photo..

the eyeshadow is so cute with the flower print in the middle :)

paperdollrevenge said...

Darkness lashes are nice! And everything else is so cute, from the e/s to your nails to Tobey! =)

Kimberly Tia said...

Imma agree with Mona

MmmmmMmM LAAAAASHES (homer voice)

Ohhhhh Ahleeheezy, your tobey is always sooo snuggly and gasp where are his LEG WARMERS!!! ahhhahaha

Askmewhats said...

Lovely Tobey!!! :) Looks so cute :) Thanks so much for the lovely comment :) Whatever you bought looks great, I can't wait to see the falsies on you :) Happy Weekend!

Vanessa M. said...

Ive never tried those lashes! they look sexy! OMG and i love love your nails! i wanna steal it!

xJUDYx said...

now you MUST do a fotd with those killer lashes!

did i ever tell you we had a pom named tobey..and he got DOG-NAPPED!?! yeaa..so sad.

Tina Marie Online said...

love the lashes! & your nails look so cute! I need to get me some of those Art Deco polishes!! ;P

Iyah said...

Girl, your nails are sooo pretty! I wanna try that! :D Uhm, tutorial? :D

miRaCLe said...

love the simple nails! :D looks very nice and neat ^^
i wish singapore has got art deco too :(

Tobey is cute!! :D

Fabuless Beauty said...

How do you like those Darkness lashes? I was at Ktown too this weekend and saw them.

Lydia Filipasic said...

the nails are cute!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! The girl in your profile is so cute. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...