Wednesday, January 4, 2017

December Favorites and Finished Products 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Born Pretty, Reviva Labs, Shara Shara, and Make Up For Ever. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

December Favorites

Smackers Disney Tsum Tsum Lip Balm in Minnie (Strawberry Lollipop): I purchased this product from Walgreens for the cuteness. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much. I'm pretty impressed how hydrating the product is especially during this dry, winter weather. My uncomfortable, dry chapped lips have improve dramatically.

Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes: I purchased this item and to be honest, I doubt I'll repurchase. You are probably wondering why it's in my favorite products. As for eye makeup remover, this is really great! It doesn't have oil for one thing. It doesn't leave that oily residue while removing. From my experience, non-oily removers don't remove waterproof products. This removes everything and it's gentle on the eyes. The reason why I would't repurchase is because of micellar water. They remove everything and it's easier for me to use one product than multiple. I just want to simplify my life.

derma e Hydrating Day Creme: I received this product and have been loving it. It's on the thicker side when it comes to daytime creams. For that reason, it's great for dry skin individuals during this dry, winter weather. Not only is my skin loving this product, it's so comfortable.

INGLOT AMC Face Blush in #55: I bought this blush several years ago and forgot about it. Since I broke my favorite blush, I've been reaching for other blushes. I forgot how much I love this blush! The color looks so natural and gorgeous on me. It goes well with every eye and lip makeup. It's just a great universal color.

Born Pretty Cotton Claw Nail Art Tool: I received this product. Since I gotten it, it's something I use in weekly basis when I do my nails. I tend to make tiny mistakes and try to remove the mistakes with remover on cotton pads. Instead of removing, it ends up being worst and then I have to restart all over again. The cotton claw have made my life easier where I don't have to restart.


December Finished Products
Reviva Labs Ultra-Potency Vitamin C + Antioxidant Serum with Emblica: I received this serum. It's light-weight and great for every skin types. Initially, I loved the serum. I don't know if it has to do with being made from natural products but the consistency changed within usage. Even thought it changed, I still used it and it didn't make any difference on the performance. With that said, it softened and hydrated my skin. I also noticed improvements with fine lines. It can be a combination of products but this was part of it.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Aquafina Advanced Hydration RX Hydrating Facial Spray: I bought this spray several years ago and I thought I reviewed it. I guess I was wrong! Anyways, it's a great facial spray. It's refreshing, doesn't smell, and extremely comfortable. It hydrates and leaves my face comfortable. Not only that, you can use it on other things like wetting your eyeshadows and so on.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion: This sample is part of Play! By Sephora that I purchase on monthly basis. With that said, it's a great sunscreen. It's lightweight, doesn't smell like chemical, and doesn't leave white residue. It honestly feels like moisturizer more than sunscreen. It's a great sunscreen but I still prefer my Asians.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Shara Shara Lemon Honey All-In-One Cream: I received this product from Memebox Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! It really does smell like lemon but on the light side. It's a lightweight moisturizer that is great for all skin types. During this dry, winter weather, it was pretty decent. I needed something slightly heavier but for a lightweight moisturizer, it was pretty good!

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Make Up For Ever Instant Brush Cleanser: I received this product for helping out. It's actually a pretty good brush cleanser. I used it in-between thorough cleansing. It's quick, cleans well, dries fast, and gentle on the brushes. It's great for makeup artists, as well as, daily usage when you don't have to thoroughly wash the brushes. On the other side, it's on the pricier side. There's a lot of brush cleansers in the market and you can get a cheaper version that works as well as this.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except derma e, Born Pretty, Reviva Labs, Shara Shara, and Make Up For Ever. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...