Monday, July 25, 2016

TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Usually my Monday's post is Manicure Monday but unfortunately, I didn't wear any last week. I was too busy with family visiting, as well as, playing Pokemon Go with them. Anyways, I was lucky enough to get TRESemme Beauty-Full products from Influenster.
I got Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo.

Where to purchase: drugstores and mass merchandiser

Made in USA

Description from package: Using conditioner after you shampoo can weigh hair down. That's why TRESemme's game changing Beauty-Full volume regimen starts with a Pre-Wash Conditioner instead. Use it before washing with the Shampoo and your hair will feel soft and silky - but still have beautiful bounce.

Formulated with a combination of fleximax volumizers and fiber polishing actives. It binds to the cuticle to protect hair during washing and leave it smooth and polished.

The shampoo, formulated with fleximan volumizers, helps control static, infusing your hair with volume and leaving it perfectly prepped for styling.
Ingredients:
Pre-Wash Conditioner
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Shampoo
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When I first saw these products, I was intrigued! Who would have thought about using conditioner before shampoo.
Here's a closer look at the pump of the Pre-Wash Conditioner.
Here's a closer look at the Pre-Wash Conditioner on a cotton pad.
Here's a closer look at the opening of the Shampoo.
Here's a closer look at the Shampoo on a cotton pad.
Here's my hair after using the Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed both products and they both have slight scents. I would have thought they would smell the same, but actually they don't. The Pre-Wash Conditioner smells more floral, whereas, the Shampoo is on the fruity side. I like the smell of the Shampoo better. Secondly, I like the packaging of both. I like how the Pre-Wash Conditioner is white and the Shampoo is black. When they have the exact same packaging, I have to double check before I use the products. There's a good chance you can use the wrong product at the wrong time. With this, I don't need to use my brain cells. It should be obvious. I also like that the Pre-Wash Conditioner comes with a pump. It makes it easy to grab some products. The only thing is I just don't understand why the Pre-Wash Conditioner is smaller in size than the Shampoo. With my experience, I use more conditioner than shampoo. There's no difference with these products. Third, the consistency of both Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo fits with all shampoo and conditioners. The Pre-Wash Conditioner is thick and creamy like most conditioners, and the Shampoo is soft and liquidity like most shampoos. With that said, it's easy to use. You do have to have the Pre-Wash Conditioner in your hair for at least a minute to make sure it's working. I just tie up my hair after I apply the Pre-Wash Conditioner and continue washing my body. Then I come back to Shampoo the hair. With that said and since I'm reversing the order, I noticed my hair was less soft right after I washed the Shampoo off. This wouldn't be bad for natural hair individuals. For someone like me who has dry hair from dying, it left a little dryness for couple of minutes. After that, my hair was extremely soft! Lastly and the most important concept of these products, it gave me volume! I was pretty impressed. I have super, duper straight hair. No matter what I do my hair gets flat and looks like I don't have much hair. Actually, I don't have much hair but this gave me volume and bounce at the roots. It looked a little bit fuller. Also, my hair looked more shiner than usual. It looked soft and healthy.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* White and black packaging.
* Pre-Wash Conditioner comes with a pump.
* Easy to apply.
* Hair feels soft.
* Gave me volume.
* Hair look softer and shinier.

Cons:
* Pre-Wash Conditioner is smaller in size than the Shampoo.
* Couple of minutes of less softness right after washing the Shampoo off.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...