Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Minnie Rocks The Dots

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except the displays and tattoo and sticker. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

To celebrate National Polka Dot Day, Minnie Style celebrated "Minnie Rocks The Dots." They wanted to show how an icon Minnie Mouse is.

Thanks to my friend she told me about this event. I'm not too sure if it's an annual thing, but I thought I'll check it out. It doesn't hurt.
I actually got there early. I didn't want to drive there and not get in. They were kind enough to give us Krispy Kreme donuts while we were waiting in line! As we entered the building, the first room was black and white. Since so many people were taking pictures of the wall frames (example Madonna wearing Minnie Mouse headband), I just passed. I did take this picture before going to the main room. It's a classic and it shows how much Minnie Mouse have grown.
As I entered the main room, they had colored pictures and it's modernized.
There were a lot of fashion displays of Minnie Mouse. I love this one. It's gorgeous!
They also had children fashion.
Here's another children fashion.
The last children fashion I took picture of.
Minnie Mouse is also very universal.
Other than clothes, there were shoes. They also has accessories like bags and wallets.
Here are some items/products that are present or coming soon. The shoes on the left is by UGG and you can get them now. The clutch on the bottom right is from Kate Spade and it's coming in March 2016. The makeup from Sephora on the top right is coming in April 2016.
They also had a shop that you can purchase items and you cannot find it anywhere else. I decided to get the pillow. It doesn't match the theme of my room (blue) but I couldn't refuse. It's so adorable!
Here's the other side of the pillow.
They gave us a tattoo while I was waiting in line to enter the event. I also received a sticker in my shop bag.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except the displays and tattoo and sticker. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...