Wednesday, January 27, 2016

KISS True Volume Lashes in Posh

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I'm fortunate to receive Influenster Jingle VoxBox 2015.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed Pure Ice in French Kiss, the  nail polish. For this post, I will review the lashes from KISS.
Review Product: Kiss True Volume Lashes in Posh

Where to purchase: Walmart, and online at walmart.com and kissusa.com
Price: $3.99

Made in Indonesia

Description from the package: "Natural Plump" Resembles Natural Eyelash with Tapered Ends
Thoughts: I love the look of false lashes on people. I think they're gorgeous, and it makes the eyes look intriguing and just plain gorgeous!
Here's a closer look at the lashes. It's hard to tell but it has a tapered end.
Here's how the lashes look on me while my eyes are semi-closed.
Here's in a different angle.
Here's an overall look on me. I'm wearing e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Toast and Dose of Colors in Stone from the Terra Collection on my lips.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, the width of the lashes fit perfectly on my eyes. I usually have to cut a little at the end but I don't with these. If you have wider eyes than me, this might be small but I cannot see that happening. I think the width is pretty decent. Secondly, the band of the lashes are on the thin side. You have to be careful how you apply and take off the lashes. You can ruin it if you're harsh. With that said, I love how thin the band is. It's extremely comfortable! One of the most comfortable lashes I have ever worn. I'm not a big fan of thick bands. They just don't seem comfortable or at least on me. They poke on the edges and feel heavy. Third, the lashes are long. This is where I did not find comfortable. I cannot stand seeing things that's not part of daily basis. For that reason, I stopped wearing colored contacts. Eventually, I got used to it but it took some time. Even though I noticed the lashes, that's with every lashes I have tried so far. That's why I just wear mascara. I also love that it has a tapered end making it look more realistic. Lastly, it lasted all day on me. The ends did not fall off.

Pros:
* 100% natural hair.
* Tapered ends.
* Perfect width.
* Thin band.
* Light-weight.
* Did not poke the skin.
* Comfortable.
* Length is long; pretty.
* Lasted all day without the ends falling off.

Cons:
* Cannot be harsh with the thin band.
* Length is long; can visually see all day long.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other false lashes reviewed:
Eye's Chic
Princess Lee

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...