Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tag Game Part 1

I got tagged by PA, EbeautyBlog.

~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your current obsession?
- Taking Tobey to the dog park... lol~ I want him to socialize with other dogs, but he's a big wuss. He's still scared after going for 2 weeks straight. :/ I hope one day he will get use to it... hehe~

What are you wearing today?
- Jean and a shirt.

What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Sandwich

What would make today special?
- If my life gets better by a miracle... lol~

What would you like to learn to do?
- I wish I was more fluent in Korean.

What’s the last thing you bought?
- Gas this morning. Why is gas going up again!?!?

What are you listening to right now?
- Listening to daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives.

What is your favorite weather?
- I love cool to rainy weather.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
- Just bettering my life.

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
- She's one of the few people I got to know beyond blogging. :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Anywhere, I'll just be happy having my own place... lol~

What would you like to have in your hands at right now?
- Money of course.

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be & why?
- A celebrity, I think it'll be cool to live in their life for a day. I would like to see how different it is from normal people's lives.

If you would go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- Korea. I want to go shopping... lol~

Which language do you wanna learn?
- I've always wanted to learn Japanese.

What do you look for in a friend?
- Down-to-earth, trust worthy, and basically someone who respects me.

Who do you want to meet in person?
- I don't know. :/

What’s your favorite type of music?
- Korean at the moment. I'm really digging 2 p.m. right now especially the part that goes "Again and again..."

What’s your dream job?
- A job that makes me happy in all aspects of life.

Any favorite model?
- I don't have one because it'll make me sad to know I'm ugly compared to them... lol~ :X

If you had $100 now what would you spend on it?
- Save it to pay bills.

Things you wish you could change in the past?
- Too many to list. I try not to think of the past but try to move on.

Fashion Pet Peeve?
- I hate seeing bulge sticking out of clothes. I don't need to see butt cleavage shown because your pants is too small. :X

Do you admire anyone’s style?
- Celebrities.

Describe your personal style.
- I wear comfortable clothes.

What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
- Strawberry.

What’s your favorite T.V. show?
- American Idol

Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no? why?
- Yes, because I enjoy it too much.

If you can take away one thing that you have to go through as a woman, what would it be?
- I agree with Auntie Flow.

I'm tagging (alphabet order):
Blair
Kasumi
KC
Lily
Miracle
Rasilla
Sandy
Yinnie


Since I'm almost done with my Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, I been wanting to get the Neutrogena for some time. I've heard good stuff about it but we'll see... hehe~
I bought it at Walgreens for $5.99 for both. I think they made a mistake at my Walgreens, but I could be wrong... hehe~ In the ad, it says BOGO sale and other Neutrogena for $5.99. I think it's suppose to be only BOGO sale. I don't know so go check out your Walgreens if you're in the need of this product. ;)


This past week I got a mail from Dove.
I got a full size deodorant, as well as, coupons for $2 off. I should say a lot of coupons... lol~ I think there's like 15 or around there.


I'm going to end with my prize I won from Masque Magazine.
I won two M2M nail polishes.
Hot Girls
Platinum Plus

Thank you Masque Magazine!!! :)

18 comments:

izumi said...

oh dang more nailpolishes?? hahahaha giiiirl, how many do you have now?

miRaCLe said...

Thanks for tagging!! :D

i hope Tobey will get to enjoy the dog park soon! ^^

can't wait for the review on neutrogena! :D I've been using L'oreal gentle eye and lip make up remover for too many years! hahas :p

both nail polishes looks really awesome!! love them! hahas. Great prizes!! :D

kawaiikao said...

congrats on your win!! i love dove deodorant!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

congrats on the win!! the pink is a cute colour :)

Cinthia Truong said...

I use Dove too!!! HAHAHAH It's the only one so far that doesn't irritates me like some other deos.

Awwww....poor Tobey!!! It's good that you take him out. I think he just need a little extra time to get use to it. You need to post more vids of him. I miss seeing him running around.

ღ Caroline♔ said...

i think that's adorable that you do swatches on actual false nails! very smart! so that you don't have to mess up your mani! ^_^ hehe

Lulu said...

omg you got such a good deal on those neutrogena remover! I went to my Walgreens and they wouldn't give me the BOGO free deal, they kept saying it's on sale already for $5.99 a bottle, so they charged me 5.99X2 for both, and I kept telling them how on the weekly flyer it said eye product was BOGO free...ahhh

Bijin Blair said...

I lovee nail polishes! Yay for winning them!!! Me likey Platinum Plus!

I would love to see how Neutrogena compares to Lancome!

Oooh, I did that tag! Should I do it again? or just edit it and place your name as one of the person who tagged me?

Haha I purposely took that picture with my mobile to make these less noticeable
1) uneven skin tone
2) pores
3) scars on my cheeks

Thanks for the compliment! I almost floated off my seat in giddiness hahaha

Hotel Chocolat and Thorntons both have their own stores in the UK. I suppose that makes them more expensive than Cadbury's or Hershey's? I personally prefer HC (the shop and the choc looks more posh lol) but I always gift my friends with chocolates from Thorntons because they have all these pre-packed choc in boxes - I just pop in the shop and grab a box and I'm out again lol.

I saw Whit asking you about blogger swap, can I get an invite as well? Pretty please? I've been curious ever since I saw so many bloggers in the invite list

gio said...

Congrats for winning! The nail polishes look beautiful!

mayaari said...

nice win :) the pink nail polish is perfect for spring!

Fabuless Beauty said...

BOGO Free Neutrogena makeup remover..that's a steal!

Lulu said...

hehehe yea you are lucky! I showed the casher the ad too, but I guess I got a slow one :p The deal you got is such a great one though! Hope you like the makepup remover :)

Lily said...

i love the pink nail polish!

Bijin Blair said...

No!! I don't think you are old or/and ugly at all even though I've never seen a picture of you before ;p

Thanks for the invite to blogger swap!! And most importantly, thanks for giving me so much love!!!

I watched another episode of Miss Gold yesterday night, three of them were taught by a girl band (SNSD or something like that lol) to dance & sing cos they were making their own music video O.o I like Jae Young the most =D (the prettiest imo)

Bijin Blair said...

I still think you are lovely even though I've never seen a pic of you!! ;p

I searched on YouTube for "Gold Miss Lee Hyori" but nothing popped out! Wuuu... I wanna watch the older ladies doing a parody of Hyori's song!

I wanted to ask you some things. What does nuna means? Or maknae, ahjuma? I'm guessing ahjuma = obasan hahaha

Kasumi said...

Thanks for the tag my lovely! I will do it soon.
Tobey seems soo cutteee. I wanna meet him lol
haha your fashion pet peeve is funny. MUFFIN TOPS should only be meant for desserts not people!

I like platinum plus the most :)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh! pretty :)
Ive been meaning to try that one as well, so can't wait to hear what oyu have to say about it.
ps im actually doing that tag now...
i got distracted and forgot yesterday. lol easily distracted...

Neeyuh said...

This tag is awesome I like reading them, it's like getting to know everyone a little better! hehe. Congrats on winning those polishes they are soo pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...