Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Montana Silversmiths Hearts on a Swing Jewelry Set

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Montana Silversmiths jewelry.
Here are the jewelry pieces I choose. I already reviewed Montana Silversmiths Shining Oval Earrings (far right). You should check out their cowgirl jewelry. For this post, I will review the set in the middle.

Where to purchase: online at montanasilversmiths.com
Price: $84

Made in China

Description from the website: This brilliant jewelry set sparkles with its faceted clear rhinestones that catch every light. A large heart shaped rhinestone sits at the base of a rhinestone encrusted angled teardrop shape reminiscent of that fairy tale swing underneath the old oak tree capturing the light of sunny day. Earrings swing from hypoallergenic French hooks. Necklace pendant hangs on a princess 19 inch length chain.

Dimensions:
Length: 19"

Materials:
Sterling silver plate over a brass base. Cubic zirconia stones. Hypoallergenic stainless steel French hooks. Montana Armor protective finish to prevent tarnish.

Warranty:
All Montana Silversmiths jewelry and accessories have a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanies by a receipt. See our warranty policy for details.

Care & Storage Message:
You can maintain your silver brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaners.
Thoughts: When I saw the necklace on the model, I fell in love. It looked gorgeous on her but then again, it always look great on the model.
Here's a closer look at the jewelry set.
Here's a closer look at the necklace. There's a big crystal in the center with smaller crystals in a teardrop around the heart.
Here's the back of the necklace.
Here's a closer look at the clasp of the necklace. I like how you can adjust the necklace to fit the size of your neck.
Here's a closer look at the earrings. It's a smaller version of the necklace.
Here's how the necklace looks on me.
Here's how the earrings look on me.
Here's an overall look. I have Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Pepper on the lips.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I usually don't go for these type of styles. When it comes to jewelries, I like simple pieces. I like simple studs, hoops, and one dimensional neck pieces. This is out of the norm for me but I couldn't resist. It looks gorgeous on the model and she rocked it. I couldn't stop starring at this jewelry pieces. For that reason, I decided to purchase it and I don't regret it! Secondly, it's extremely well-made and sparkly. None of the crystals were loose or came off even from wearing it. It's tightly put together that I cannot see it ever falling off. Even the big heart is tong together very well. It's just sturdy and well-made. I can see this being sold in department stores. Third, I will talk about the necklace first. This has to be my favorite compared to the earrings. The size is big enough to look good on every single neck. I tend to avoid small pieces because it looks so small on my fat neck. I didn't feel that way with this necklace. Not only that, it has adjustable chain. If you're blessed with small neck, you can make the length shorter. If you have fat neck as mine, I put it at the last hole and doesn't look like a choker on me. For the earrings, it'll look great on everyone with thin to thick lobes. I have small ears but big lobes, and it still looks good on me. The earrings fits perfectly and doesn't look like it's hanging from part of the lobe. It hangs at the bottom of the lobe. With that said, I'm glad the earrings are smaller than the necklace. It'll look huge with the size of the necklace on the ears. Not only that, it's light-weight and feels comfortable on the ears. Lastly, it's extremely fashionable. It'll look great casual, as well as, dress up.

Pros:
* Extremely well-made.
* Sparkly.
* Sturdy.
* Crystals are tightly put together.
* Very detailed.
* Decent necklace size.
* Adjustable chain.
* Well-made clasp.
* Earrings doesn't look huge on the ears.
* Light-weight.
* Comfortable.
* Fashionable; will look great casual and dress up.

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Montana Silversmiths jewelries:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...