Sunday, November 9, 2014

Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I am fortunate to work with Adovia from Amazon. I already reviewed their Mineral Eye Gel. For this post, I will focus on their anti-wrinkle cream.

Product Review: Adovia Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $29 for 50 mL/ 1.7 fl oz

Made in Israel

Description from the packaging: Reduce wrinkle and fine lines while quickly firming your skin with ADOVIA's unique anti wrinkle formula. Composed of deep-hydrating, natural Sweat Almond Oil and essential Dead Sea minerals, this fast acting cream will firm and tone your skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helping prevent the formation of future wrinkles. Also contains Silicon and Vitamin A, which increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the full-size.
Thoughts: After trying their eye cream, I was excited to try their moisturizer/cream.
Here's how it looks open.
Here's a swatch of the cream on my hand.
I like that it has an expiration date on the bottom of the bottle.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a slight smell. I'm not too sure but my guess is towards floral. Secondly, the consistency is on the medium to thick. It's great for dry skin individuals like myself. It might be too thick for oily skin people but it doesn't hurt to try. With that said, it goes on smoothly and it's easy to work with. My skin, personally, loves this product. It sucks up the product like crazy. Once it's absorbed, my skin feels soft and smooth. The best part, in my opinion, is that it's extremely hydrating. Since we're in-between weather changes in California, it has been drying out my skin. I've tried many moisturizers and they have not been helping. I even had a makeup artist tell me if I'm even hydrating. That's how bad my skin is at the moment! This is the only product that has been helping me. It has eliminated the dry patches, the scaling skin, and the redness from being dry. Lastly, I cannot say it has helped with my wrinkles and fine lines since I haven't been using this that long. I can say my skin feels firmer.

Pros:
* Sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Expiration date on the bottle.
* Vitamin A.
* Slight, light scent.
* Medium to thick consistency.
* Absorbs quickly.
* Skin feels soft.
* Skin feels smooth.
* Hydrating; great for dry skin.

Cons:
* Can only be purchase on Amazon.
* Can be too much for oily skin individuals.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Adovia products I reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

Emi Doll (恵美) said...

Very interesting cream *0* So many pros...Must be good!! I'll also check it out!!

恵美より ♥

www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Thanks for the introduction to this brand and glad it's helped your skin Ahleessa. I have dry skin too, so this would help me.

http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ahleessa said...

You will love this product! :)

Ahleessa said...

Long time no see! I hope everything is treating you well and this is a great cream. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...