Thursday, June 13, 2013

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale Summer 2013

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale started in store Tuesday, June 11th.

Here's my haul. I bought more than I usually do, but I'm actually happy with the initial reaction.
I bought two mini-size sets. They both come with a blush, lipstick, and nail polish. This one is the pink set; blush in Amour, lipstick in Excessive, and nail polish in Pink Martini.
Here's the coral set; blush in Can't Resist, lipstick in French Kiss, and nail polish in Coral Crush.
Eyeshadow palette in Weekend in Rome.
Another eyeshadow palette in Strike a Pose.
Eyeshadow duo in Fab & Fierce.
Lip Stain in Star Struck.
Lipgloss in Indulgent.
Lip Tint in Manic Pink.
Lip Butter in Wild One.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

9 comments:

LauraLeia said...

The pink and coral sets look amazing! And I like the look of the pen-like lip gloss.

kristia said...

Nice hauls! I love all the sets and palettes, especially the weekend in rome, the packaging is super cute!

YURI

My current post: Talika 30 days challenge

miemiemie said...

Are VS makeup good? I haven't tried anything from their line!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I haven't played with the sets yet, but I love the pen-like lipgloss. It's gorgeous! :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! The Weekend in Rome has cute tiger prints on the top case. It doesn't show but it's the same as the box... hehe~

Ahleessa said...

I actually love their eyeshadows. It's very smooth and pigmented. I cannot say much about their blushes and lip products. I need to play around with these makeup... hehe~

Popblush said...

Nice haul~ I really like to Coral and Pink sets. At first glance, the Strike A Pose palette had the YSL imprint on it until I realised it was the VS imprint hehehe. I really like the pink and grey combination but haven't had a chance to wear it much on my eyes

Ahleessa said...

Wow, so many ppl seem to like the Coral and Pink sets... hehe~ Thank you! Oh wow, you're right I did not realize the VS imprint looks like the YSL. You have good eyes. ;) Actually it's not a pink and grey combination. It's pink and beige with the purple on the right. In the picture, it does look like grey. I have such bad camera... lol~ :P

Sabine Lyla said...

I have both of the trio pack. They lipstick is good, color is pigmented not make my lips dry. And their blush is so smooth but the price its kinda expensive for me hahah.

Mind to follow back ?

lyl-s.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...