Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil With Organic Rosehip & Jojoba Oil Blend

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to work with Eden's Semilla.

I received two oils. For this post, I will review the oil on the left.
Product Review: Eden's Semilla Vitamin E Oil With Organic Rosehip & Jojoba Oil Blend

Where to purchase: online at amazon.com
Price: $13.95 for 120 mL/ 4 fl oz

Description from the package:
Natural Vitamin E Oil: Natural antioxidant protection for your skin, hair and scalp.

About Natural Vitamin E Oil: Topical vitamin E contains excellent healing properties for damaged or tired looking skin. A rich blend of organic Jojoba and Rosehip delivers a natural carrier oil that is easily absorbed, fast acting and full of natural goodness. Hydrates and nourishes all in one.

* Antioxidant protection
* Non greasy
* High absorbency
* Hydrates & nourishes
Ingredients:
Natural Vitamin E Oil (d-Alpha-tocopherol) Ð Safflower, Wheatgerm, Sunflower, Sweat Almond, Apricot and Avocado / Organic Rosehip Oil / Organic Jojoba Oil
Thoughts: I was actually introduced to oil couple of years ago and since then, I'm a huge fan. It's been a miracle worker especially during the dry, winter weather. For that reason, I was excited to try this product out.
Here's a closer look at the opening.
Here's a swatch of the oil on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and there's a slight scent. I'm not too sure what the smell is but it's on the plant side. Secondly, the packaging is nice. It's very simple and looks clean. I like the yellow design. It really stands out with the brown bottle. With that said, I wish it came with a dropper. It'll be cleaner than with an open hole. If I spill the oil wrong on my hand, it'll slip on the side of the brown bottle and it'll dirty the yellow design. Parts of the design changed color from yellow to light brown. Thankfully, it doesn't happen that often. For that reason, I wouldn't say it's the most travel-friendly product. Third and before I review the product, let me tell you a little bit of my history with oil. I never really used oil growing up. I remember my friend in elementary and her family used oil. Whenever I visited my friend's place, the place smelled musky and unpleasant. They had oil everywhere in the room and she told me she uses it like a moisturizer. Since then, I always had bad feelings towards oil. Couple of years ago someone told me to put oil after I moisturize at night. It'll help with my dry, winter skin. It took awhile because of the negative memory I had, but my skin got to the point it was really bad. I finally forced myself to try it and I noticed amazing results. My skin improved with time and it did a better job than just a moisturizer by itself. Ever since then, I became a fan of oil. Fourth, I have only used this product on my face. I have not used it on my hair and nails. I actually use another oil product that is only for the hair. So my opinion on this product is based on skin. Since couple of years ago when I was introduced, I've used a lot of oils mostly from Amazon. I'm basing on my experience from couple years ago. I love multiple things about this product. The main things I look for is the smell, how it feels on my skin, and the result. I already mentioned it doesn't smell or at least when used. That makes a big difference on me. If it smells, it reminds me of childhood and that's not a good thing. With that said, I love that the oil isn't greasy. The reason I apply oil at night is because of the grease. It's also best to do it at night when your skin is working overtime during sleep. It makes sense why nighttime creams are thicker in consistency than daytime. Plus, I also like my skin to breath during daytime. That's just me. A lot of oils I have tried are really greasy that I have to make sure I take my contacts off before I use the product. I don't have to worry with this product. It's not greasy at all. It lays on top of the skin like other oils but it doesn't leave that thick, oily residue. It leaves a nice, smooth, slightly shiny residue. It feels like a hydrating moisturizer more so than an oil. Lastly, it really has been helping with hydrating my skin. If you have dry skin that needs some hydration, this is the product. I only use oil during the winter season because I need extra hydration. Moisturizer alone isn't enough for me. It lays on top of the skin keeping the moisture in. My dry patches have disappeared, and my face looks healthier and younger. Not only that, it has antioxidant.

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while applying.
* Simple, clean packaging.
* Cute, yellow design.
* Multiple uses for skin, hair, and nails.
* Not greasy.
* Leaves a nice, smooth layer on top of the skin.
* Hydrating.
* Skin looks healthier and younger.
* Antioxidant.
* Cruelty-free.

Cons:
* Cannot find in stores.
* Does not come with a dropper.
* Not the most travel-friendly.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...