Tuesday, October 4, 2016

MustaeV Whitening Joy Mask

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This is the last sheet mask from MustaeV, a Korean brand.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I have already reviewed MustaeV Moisture-Lifting Pleasure Mask (top left), MustaeV Vitamin Sadness Mask (top right), and MustaeV Cooling Anger Mask (bottom left). For this post, I will review the last sheet mask on the bottom right.
This is MustaeV Whitening Joy Mask. Since I did a thorough review of MustaeV Moisture-Lifrint Pleasure Mask, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the ingredients. Click on the picture to see the original size.
Here's a closer look at the sheet mask. This is actually the picture for MustaeV Moisture-Lifting Pleasure Mask but they look the same.
Here's how the mask looks on me. This is actually MustaeV Moisture-Lifting Pleasure but it looks the same on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there were no noticeable scent while wearing the mask. It's possible I got used to the smell. I just sniffed the mask and it doesn't smell like the other three masks (Moisture-Lifting Pleasure, Vitamin Sadness, and Cooling Anger). This smell slightly more lemon-like. How interesting or at least it is for me! Secondly, the dimension of the mask is great for my face shape. It fits perfectly around the face. It's only slightly smaller on the corners of the forehead but barely. Unfortunately if your face is longer or wider than mine (I doubt it since I have a big face), it might be too short. I also love the thickness of the mask. Now that I'm used to the sheet masks, I open it roughly without thinking and it doesn't rip whatsoever. Third, there's a lot of essence. I don't know if it's just me but out of all four, I feel like it has the least essence in the packaging. It doesn't matter since they are generous with the amount that is in the packaging. I used the extra essence on my neck, chest, and hand. My skin loves this product. It's refreshing and the skin feels energized. With that said, this reminded me of Moisture-Lifting Pleasure Mask. These two are the only ones that my skin sucked up the mask. It felt like I was pulling off glue with that great satisfaction. I know that sounds weird, but it reminds me of childhood and how I enjoyed pulling off glue. Okay, I was a weird child! Lastly, this is a great sheet mask. I saw results right away. My skin looked hydrated, youthful, less noticeable fine and thick lines, and I felt like my freckles and dark spots were less noticeable. When I hear whitening, I avoid it. In Asia especially Korea, being pale is the desired skin. It's strange that in the US, darker skin is more desirable. I'm pale already, in-between light to medium skin, and don't want to be pale as a ghost. For that reason, I avoid whitening. This really didn't whiten my skin as other masks I have tried, but I did notice it lessen the freckles/dark spots I have. From the four, I have to say Moisture-Lifting Pleasure and Cooling Anger Masks were my favorites. The least and I can't say it was bad at all has to be Vitamin Sadness. In all honesty, you can't go wrong with any of them!

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...