Please don't forget to enter NeoCell Biotin Bursts Giveaway. It ends September 13, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).
MustaeV was kind enough to send me some of their newest items.
I took this picture from my Instagram. Aren't these adorable!?!? They're so cute! They are going to start carrying sheet masks. I was told it would be on the website end of August/early September. For this post, I will review the purple sheet mask (top left).
Where to purchase: online at musteavusa.com
Price: not too sure for 33 mL/ 1.115 fl oz
Made in Korea
Description from the press kit: Does your skin feel dehydrated, dry and fatigued? Invigorate the skin and restore its moisture, radiance and well-being with this hydrating mask.
* Each sheet mask is made with a hydro powered jelly essence and an hypoallergenic woven mask that allows maximum absorption into the skin.
* All four of the masks are made with Sodium Hyaluronate which is a water-soluble form of hyaluronic acid. It is a smaller molecule which allows it to more easily penetrate the skin. It provides immediate hydration and uplifts the skin.
*Coconut Oil - moisturizes and softens the skin.
* Green Tea Leaf Extract - anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant that can prevent the collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage to the skin.
* Acerola Fruit Extract - protects against free radicals that can accelerate skin aging, boosts collagen production and elasticity along with increasing the skin's ability to retain moisture.
* Rosehip Flower Extract - provides moisture, soothes the skin and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
Thoughts: When I first got these, I freaked out from the cuteness! From the four, this sounds like the most hydrating mask. For that reason, I decided to use this first.
Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while wearing the mask. I just sniffed the product and it has a slight floral scent. I'm not completely a floral person but it smells good. Secondly and when I was taking the sheet out of the package, there were several thoughts. The first thought was how clear the sheet masks were. Most sheet masks from my experience are on the white side but this one is more a see-through than anything. You can see that from the picture above of me wearing the sheet mask. The second thought was that the sheet looks like a gel-type of mask but it isn't. It's the typical sheet mask. With that said, the dimension of the mask is great for my wide face. It was a little short on the corners of my forehead but other than that, it was a little bit bigger, longer, and wider around the face (chin, sides, and nose). I prefer the masks to be bigger, longer, and wider than be short or perfect. When it's bigger than the face, it hydrates other parts as well. I need all the hydration as possible. Also, the thickness of the mask is on the medium to thick side. It makes it easy to unfold and not worry about ripping the sheet. Third, the amount of essence in sheet mask was generous. I highly recommend you unfold the mask in the bathroom or over any sink. With that said, my skin loved the essence. It absorbed the essence like no other. It felt cool, calming, and it was very relaxing. My skin loved the essence so much that when I pulled it off, it felt like I was pulling off my skin. It reminded me of childhood when I put glue on my skin and pulled it off. It might be a weird analogy but the sensation was so pleasing. That's how I felt with this sheet mask. Also, there's a lot of left over in the package. I used it on my neck, chest, and hands. Lastly, I noticed great results when I took the mask off. My skin glowed, looked hydrated, youthful, and I didn't notice any fine or thick lines.
* No noticeable scent while wearing the mask.
* See-through sheet.
* Bigger, longer, and wider dimension than my face.
* Thickness is in-between medium to thick.
* Easy to unfold without worrying about ripping.
* Lots of essence on the sheet, as well as, left over.
* Skin absorbed the essence easily.
* Feels great; cooling, calming, and very relaxing.
* Used extra essence on neck, chest, and hands.
* Skin glowed.
* Looked youthful.
* No noticeable fine and thick lines.
* A little short on the corners of the forehead.
* Sheet adheres to the skin when you pull it off.
Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating: 4.5/5 Tobey's Paws
Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:
Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.