Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Beauty Press Spotlight Day Event 2014, Los Angeles

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This past Friday, October 3rd, 2014, I was lucky to be invited to Beauty Press first Spotlight Day Event in Los Angeles. Thank you Beauty Press for the invite and to be part of this! I had a blast being introduced to new brands, seeing new collections, and meeting great people.

Here are the brands at the event.
The first brand/table I went to was Mirabella. I was really drawn to the table for several reasons, makeup for one.
Not only that, I am loving the Fall Collection. The packaging is adorable and the name, Faerie.
The second brand/table is Stemology.
The one thing unique about this brand is that it's a "natural skin care based on the regenerative power of human adult stem cells." We all received an eye cream and I'm excited to see what improvements I'll see.
The third brand/table is Styli-Style. I'm so excited to see they are expanding and some of the products will be carried at Charlotte Russe. I tried to take more pictures than this but unfortunately, there were so many people at this table. I was kind of hard.
The fourth brand/table is Healthilocks. The president Laura, on the right, was there with her twin. They're so adorable! I love seeing closeness of sisters something I don't have and wished I did.
Here are the products in their line; shampoo, conditioner, and treatment.
I'm so excited to try the products in the line and to see a healthier, stronger hair. I definitely need it after the damaged from bleaching and hair tools.
The fifth brand/table is it Haircare.
Here's a closer picture of their styling line.
The last brand/table that I visited is Cailyn. It was great seeing this brand. The first time I learned about this brand was at The Makeup Show and I saw them again this year at PHAMExpo. The brand manager told me they put 3 different looks using their products.
The first look is Golden Brown. In all honesty, I was drawn to this display. It's so me!
The second display is Dark Smokey.
The last display is Touch of Sunset. I received the products from this display. Each displays carry mineral eyeshadows, gel eyeliner, gel eyebrow, lipgloss, and makeup remover. I cannot wait to play with the products!
I got this picture from my Instagram. These are the products I received on this day. I cannot wait to review them!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...