Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July Favorites and Finished Products 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Josie Maran, Too Faced, Jurlique, Total SkinCare Solutions, Nelson j, Pantene, Vitabath, Aveeno, Asprey London, and Parian Spirit. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I didn't get a chance to do June's favorites and empties. For that reason, I have a lot of empties. I usually don't have this much even I'm shocked!

July Favorites
Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion: It is extremely important to protect your face throughout the year. This definitely came in handy during this summer months when I went to the beach or enjoying an outside activity. I did a thorough review so please check that out. This is a great sunscreen, because it's light and doesn't make your skin white.

Zoya in Maya: It's such a gorgeous color, and fits perfectly for the summer weather. I've been getting a lot of compliments on this nail polish.

Tat2U Lipstick in Cat Fight: It's a gorgeous neutral pink color that fits perfectly with my light hair color. Not only that, the lipstick doesn't dry out my lips which is a huge plus for me. Please check out my review. You can see swatches of the lipstick and how it looks on a pale, pink lip.

Josie Maran Model Citizen Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter: It's an extremely hydrating body butter. Not only that, it smells good and it has Argan oil. This is great for dry skin individuals like myself for in-between showers.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette: I'm a neutral type of girl when it comes to eye makeup especially in daily basis. I don't want to wear over the top eye makeup for work, as well as, when I run errands. This palette has come in handy because it has a mixture of shimmery to matte shadows.


July Finished Products
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Antioxidant Gel Mask: Unfortunately, this is the only product I did not finish but had to throw away. I still used this product past the expiration. In the beginning, I couldn't tell the difference. Once I noticed the particles turned dark, I knew I shouldn't use it anymore. While the product was good, I really enjoyed this mask. It didn't dry out my face and it made my skin look youthful.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

Physicians Formula Ultra-Hydrating Day & Night Cream: I bought this during the clearance sale. I believe they're not making this product anymore, but I'm not 100% sure. This is one of those products you love in the beginning but with time, you start changing. It was extremely hydrating and at the end, you realize it just covered your skin. It didn't sink into your skin. For that reason, I only used this during the nights.

Would repurchase: No.

Total SkinCare Solutions Rapid Recovery Under Eye Cream: I received this sample and it was extremely good. It was hydrating and I noticed results right away. Please read my thorough review. It's an underrated company and it's always great being introduced to new products.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Smith's Rosebud Salve: I'm not too sure why I never did a thorough review but that's another story. This is a hydrating lip product that lasts a long time. I've been using this every night for the past year or two. That's how long it took me to finish this product. It's definitely worth the money. Not only that, it's hydrating especially in the beginning. I did notice towards the end it wasn't as hydrating as I remember.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Avon Natural Lip Balm in Mango: This is such an old lip balm that I bought from Avon. I have a tendency to buy products and never finish any of them. This was one of those products. It took me a very long time to finish. I'm not too sure if it has to do with being old or the product just isn't that great. It wasn't moisturizing and I felt it did nothing to my lips.

Would repurchase: No.

Nelson j Argan Oil 7 5-in-1 Moisture Healing Shampoo in Pomegranate: This shampoo was great in every way possible. It was hydrating, my hair felt cleaner, and it smelled heavenly. I mean what more can you ask for and best of all, it didn't damage my colored hair.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Nelson j Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask in Rosemary Mint: Not only was the shampoo great, this hair mask was better. After dying my hair, it was extremely dry and hard to comb through. After using this product for couple of weeks, my hair felt so soft and I could run my fingers through my hair. It was amazing!

Would repurchase: Yes!

Pantene Silky Moisture Whip: I received this as a sample. Either the product I got was a defect or they're all like this. The pump was extremely awful. It would squeeze out more products than I pumped. Since I had too much product in my hand, it was a mess when I would apply it on my hair. It just made my hair look wet and I didn't notice any difference.

Would repurchase: No.

Vitabath Body Wash in Cucumber & White Tea: Not only does this product smell heavenly, it's extremely creamy. Since it's so creamy, a little goes a long way. I also felt clean after using this product.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: This is one of those products that will be everyone's favorite product. It's extremely hydrating, good for all types of skin even sensitive, it has oats, and the ingredients are natural.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Asprey London Purple Water Body Lotion: I have never heard of this brand but it was an alright lotion. It was thin in consistency and for that reason, it did not completely hydrate my skin. I also found the scent not to my tasting. Thankfully, it wasn't that strong.

Would repurchase: No.

Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner: This is the best brush cleaning cleaner I have used. It's extremely easy to use, fast drying, and it doesn't ruin the brush.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner: This is the cleaning spray. In all honesty, I didn't really use this product that much. I think it's great for traveling and unfortunately, I don't travel that much. For that reason, it got bad before I got to finish it.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Josie Maran, Too Faced, Jurlique, Total SkinCare Solutions, Nelson j, Pantene, Vitabath, Aveeno, Asprey London, and Parian Spirit. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...